Sekai Project Official Grisaia Translation?

douggle

It's now less than $400 away from the Mahou Shoujo Chiruchiru stretch goal.  Who knows, with crazy progress like this they may even get the console ports stretch goals.  Frankly, the sheer amount of money getting thrown at them is shocking, considering the previous situation.

You guys are way to hyped for this. Of course they will found everything. 200k stretch goal to get 4 games isn't that much if you compare to Clannad's Kickstarter. Where you need 320k just to unlock sidestories.

If you founded 200k in 24 hours you are going to get the last 40k for consoles too. Just be patient. :)

Everything depends on the upcoming stretch goals in my opinion. I think Clannad's Kickstarter will stagnate at 320 - 350k. The anthology manga isn't that desired as far as I know.

Remember that Clannad got founded too in less than 24 hours. It took them a week or so to announce the new stretch goals which was pretty bad in my opinion. If they would've released Tomoyo After story as a stretch goal everyone would've been crazy about it. :)

MangaGamer was in talks with Age over Muv Luv and it actually got pretty serious, we were pretty close to having officially localized Muv Luv VNs. It was supposed to be a three way deal between MG, Age, and Ixrec, but Ixrec wouldn't cooperate and the whole thing fell apart.