Sekai Project Official Grisaia Translation?

douggle

26 min ago from Sekai: "There will be a delay to the start of the Grisaia campaign. Please check back tomorrow when we have more information."

Lol it's like they are handling nuclear weapons or something, what the hell is front wing thinking, they are doing everything wrong from the get-go it seems a 5 year old is managing the company :/

...what.  Why...why would you do this, Frontwing?  Really getting irritated...

Koestl seems really pissed off about it too, according to his twitter. I wonder what the delay is about this time?

At this point, I feel really bad for SP, having to grin and bear this shit show thanks to decisions made by Frontwing.

Who knows, Frontwing might be trying to get something else out of the deal, or be trying to renegotiate on something.  Don't know what else this would be about.  At this point I don't have it in me to hope that they're reversing their decision of separating the 18+ version from the original Kickstarter; I'll be amazed if this Kickstarter just gets started at this point.

Same, but I also sympathize with koestl.  People keep asking him for answers, and either he can't give them, or he doesn't know them.

they technically dont have to give them anything as the kickstarter was to pay for the liscense so

Dunno, it really depends on the companies involved, their lawyers, and what both groups settle on.  There could be a clause penalizing backing out by either party, but who knows.  If Sekai agreed to such a crap deal, I will have lost all faith in them entirely.