Sekai Project Official Grisaia Translation?

douggle

Thats actually good news. The H scenes in Grisaia were shit and very disconnected. 

I wonder if Fuwanovel will actually remove its torrent now along with Planetarian to actually support the industry now. 

I'd say that would be a good thing if that did happen. There should be more support for the industry. Now that its really starting to take off.

I hope there's a physical release of it. I would love to buy my 3rd favorite vn.

Any speculation as to when preorders will start as it's already translated? I'm guessing it'll be at least when the anime finishes airing.

It would be awesome if they decide to pick up Meikyuu and Rakuen later in the future.

I hope there's a physical release of it. I would love to buy this title, my 3rd favorite vn.

Any speculation as to when preorders will start as it's already translated? I'm guessing it'll be at least when the anime finishes airing.

It would be awesome if they decide to pick up Meikyuu and Rakuen later in the future.

The existing translation will be used with more editing fron what I gather. So it shouldn't take long. 

I wonder if Fuwanovel will actually remove its torrent now along with Planetarian to actually support the industry now. 

now that you mention they have to remove it don't they? won't there be  issues if they don't?

now that you mention they have to remove it don't they? won't there be  issues if they don't?

Fuwanovel's policy was to remove licensed VNs. That changed with Steins;Gate when the staff realized how many page hits they got out of it. While the main link is down, the page still points to the torrent, which should still be alive and well on Nyaa from Fuwanovel, which is a shame. I assume they will do the same thing with this using some bull crap excuse. 

Fuwanovel's policy was to remove licensed VNs. That changed with Steins;Gate when the staff realized how many page hits they got out of it. While the main link is down, the page still points to the torrent, which should still be alive and well on Nyaa from Fuwanovel, which is a shame. I assume they will do the same thing with this using some bull crap excuse. 

hmmmm, i see..

Do we really want to discuss this again? So much talk happened on this already. Make a new thread to talk about the whole thing if you wish, but don't derail this one, people. Fuwanovel's policies are not the topic here, grisaia's official release is.

It's nice that more VNs are being officially released, though. I'm not one to buy VNs, but maybe I'll do it this time.

Do we really want to discuss this again? 

I know the staff sure doesn't. They might actually have to do something good for the VN industry for a change.

I will be buying it thats for sure, Because even though yes it IS an all ages version there will be new content and an even more polished version of the script which I thought was fantastic to begin with.

Based off the PS3 version from what I gather. Sekai is ambitious, I'd die if it saw a release on Vita too. 

I know the staff sure doesn't. They might actually have to do something good for the VN industry for a change.

Based off the PS3 version from what I gather. Sekai is ambitious, I'd die if it saw a release on Vita too. 

I didn't realize there was a Ps3 version to begin with, I thought it was PSP, PS VITA and PC, however I would love to see a localized vita port, or hell even a ps3 port would be good, but I have a feeling something like that would entirely depend on something like Xblaze Code Embryo since its the only English VN out on the ps3 atm