Fan Translating Time Travelers VN (Level-5)

zakobot

I hope somebody makes a patch for the PSP version.That would be great

Well it's not going to make itself unfortunately. I've reached out to a few people but have been told that the scripts are quite hard to extract and repackage. So unless somebody with the technical know-how steps forward what I've uploaded so far is as close as you'll get to playing it in English.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little personal rant after spending countless days/hours translating this entire game. 

I'm surprised at how little response this series has received considering how good a game it was. Maybe it was the timing as the game was released in 2012, and is relatively unknown outside of Japan. But I was kind of hoping more than 20 people would sit down and watch the play through from start to finish. Maybe I set my expectations a little too high to begin with.

On a more positive note, the Steins;gate work I've done so far has received a much higher view count, but that's probably just a testament to how popular the original game was and how many people have finished it already.

Just a little personal rant after spending countless days/hours translating this entire game. 

I'm surprised at how little response this series has received considering how good a game it was. Maybe it was the timing as the game was released in 2012, and is relatively unknown outside of Japan. But I was kind of hoping more than 20 people would sit down and watch the play through from start to finish. Maybe I set my expectations a little too high to begin with.

On a more positive note, the Steins;gate work I've done so far has received a much higher view count, but that's probably just a testament to how popular the original game was and how many people have finished it already.

To be honest, having never heard of this game anywhere, I'd rather be doing other stuff I know about. I think other people feel the same, and so they haven't watched it.

It's the kinda thing I'll watch when I run out of stuff to read, but by that time I won't even remember about this, leading me to never watch it.

Not to discredit your efforts, however. You do what you want and you find enjoyable. It's an awesome thing to translate games into a language more people can understand, so thank you.

that and some ppl may be like me and would rather play the game then watch a long gameplay video series of the entire game being played i checked out the steins;gate one your doing simply because i finished the original and 8-bit but still id rather it be made in to a patch so i can enjoy playing it my self rather watch someone else play it . its diffrent when its a live stream with a chat box cuzz then its a group participation event where we get to see it being played and all discuss it in realtime and sometimes even get to influence choices that are made that way.