Fan Translating Time Travelers VN (Level-5)

zakobot

I prefer the term mentally impaired to describe that archetype, and I also believe myself to be more of a stalker type than a tsundere. If the lady talks to me I'm gonna confess right away, so it's kinda hard to call me a tsundere.

I prefer the term mentally impaired to describe that archetype, and I also believe myself to be more of a stalker type than a tsundere. If the lady talks to me I'm gonna confess right away, so it's kinda hard to call me a tsundere.

I'm imagining the following:

It's a dark and quiet night...

SanadaShadow slowly creeps up behind a lady stalking her from the shadows...

The lady notices something lurking in the shadows and starts to flee...

Suddenly SanadaShadow jumps out and confesses his love right away...

"I'm not tsundere I tell ya! It's not like I've been stalking you all night or anything! BAKA!!" ><

• 2 weeks later...

Needs more self-introduction, less YouTube advertisement... That post told me almost nothing about you!

That's quite a valid point.

More about me:

While I haven't read a lot of visual novels, (I have completed Katawa Shoujo and am currently playing Time Travelers), I have watched a lot of anime in the past including ones that were based on visual novels eg. Clannad, Air, Danganronpa, Kanon without knowing they were visual novels at the time.

I like playing games with comedy, drama and romance and nakige.

I really enjoyed the Phoenix Wright series of games by Level 5 and also The Wolf Among us and The Walking Dead games by Telltale games.

The logic behind translating Time Travelers was that it would help improve my Japanese vocab and also reading and writing. I'm pretty good at speaking and listening but never really studied Kanji very much so it's a kind of "forced" study. That and I like anything time travel related, so I guess I'll add Steins:gate to my list of games to play.

If you'd like to know anything in particular feel free to leave a question! :D

That's quite a valid point.

More about me:

While I haven't read a lot of visual novels, (I have completed Katawa Shoujo and am currently playing Time Travelers), I have watched a lot of anime in the past including ones that were based on visual novels eg. Clannad, Air, Danganronpa, Kanon without knowing they were visual novels at the time.

I like playing games with comedy, drama and romance and nakige.

I really enjoyed the Phoenix Wright series of games by Level 5 and also The Wolf Among us and The Walking Dead games by Telltale games.

The logic behind translating Time Travelers was that it would help improve my Japanese vocab and also reading and writing. I'm pretty good at speaking and listening but never really studied Kanji very much so it's a kind of "forced" study. That and I like anything time travel related, so I guess I'll add Steins:gate to my list of games to play.

If you'd like to know anything in particular feel free to leave a question! :D

Seems like we have similar taste!

Yes, you should definitely play Steins;Gate if time travel interests you.

Amazing work man! You know, I really think that an English patch for the PSP version should be made. We just need to find people able to get into the game's code and replace the Japanese text with the English. I hope that it could one day happen.

Yeah that would be great if we could find someone with the skills. The game engine is Criware which is utilized by other PSP games which have been English Patched...

lol, it's kinda funny that ppl are welcoming you again despite being an old post. Maybe you should make a new thread about it in the Fan Translations section.

You finished the translations very fast, -clap!- I'll definitely watch it all some time when I can get to it. Thank you Zakobot, for your efforts & hard work!