I'm at a lost for words... (HuniePop discussion)

sarayne

After I bitched about the game yesterday. Started to play it and cleared 3 girls. Sadly I then slept 3 hours and here I am at work dieing of exhaustion.

It should be noted that it's really o oh Audrey that talks like that and most of the others are classic tropes and dialogue which was a bonus for me.

There a couple of secret characters apparently, but you need to fill up characters collections and unlock hair and clothing styles.

Only 4 CG per character is my only negative point.

Note: if you want to cheat. Their website has completed profiles on it. I only found this after completing all the dialogue sadly :(

I've gotten all 4 CG for them. Last one is obtained by the final date. And I've filled their collections and outfits. They don't have endings. You just sort of go on dates till the end of time.

I'm farming the MILF because she has a good munie payment and I have a high red trait.

Nikki is best girl.

I've gotten all 4 CG for them. Last one is obtained by the final date. And I've filled their collections and outfits. They don't have endings. You just sort of go on dates till the end of time.

I'm farming the MILF because she has a good munie payment and I have a high red trait.

Noooooooo i thought there will be an ending where we can tame Audrey.... i`m sad now.

609364efdd.jpg

After I bitched about the game yesterday. Started to play it and cleared 3 girls. Sadly I then slept 3 hours and here I am at work dieing of exhaustion.

It should be noted that it's really o oh Audrey that talks like that and most of the others are classic tropes and dialogue which was a bonus for me.

There a couple of secret characters apparently, but you need to fill up characters collections and unlock hair and clothing styles.

Only 4 CG per character is my only negative point.

Note: if you want to cheat. Their website has completed profiles on it. I only found this after completing all the dialogue sadly :(

Was it that good or were you just bored.

Was it that good or were you just bored.

The game is basically a game in which you ask questions to build hunie (used to level up traits. They make the bejeweled gems count for more, making them easier)

You have munie that is used to buy items and food.

Girls have a hunger bar, which depletes per question and you don't have I finite food. So you need to visit other girls and come back.

Once a day you can date a girl. This gives +1 heart if you win.

This part is bejeweled, win in a certain amount of moves to win. Get munie.

Get to 5 hearts and you go on a final date. The final date is speed bejeweled, so you need to combo quickly. No move limit the bar just unfills per second.

It's a good enough game, but it's unity and feels like a mobile game, so it sort of draw you in.

I think it's a solid 8/10, in its genre.

The game is basically a game in which you ask questions to build hunie (used to level up traits. They make the bejeweled gems count for more, making them easier)

You have munie that is used to buy items and food.

Girls have a hunger bar, which depletes per question and you don't have I finite food. So you need to visit other girls and come back.

Once a day you can date a girl. This gives +1 heart if you win.

This part is bejeweled, win in a certain amount of moves to win. Get munie.

Get to 5 hearts and you go on a final date. The final date is speed bejeweled, so you need to combo quickly. No move limit the bar just unfills per second.

It's a good enough game, but it's unity and feels like a mobile game, so it sort of draw you in.

I think it's a solid 8/10, in its genre.

lol 8/10.... but yeah i`ll agree its kinda addicting even though i hate the puzzle game since i`m kinda slow at that.

But damn...the art of some cg r just amazin...i mean seriously amazin.

my fav cg atm

c031f9c807.jpg

lol 8/10.... but yeah i`ll agree its kinda addicting even though i hate the puzzle game since i`m kinda slow at that.

But damn...the art of some cg r just amazin...i mean seriously amazin.

my fav cg atm

c031f9c807.jpg

Heh that was the last one I got last night. I'm expecting decent things from her!

Tip for dates. Pink hearts build a passion multipler which makes all other gems count for more. Also avoid making gems with their disliked star if you can. You get almost 0 points. Use the item once a bunch of purple is on screen and combo those pink hearts.

Luck trait is good too.

Also a correction, the game doesn't get hard as you close in on a girl, it gets hard after every win no matter who. Except if you do day dates after you've Finished their storyline.

I know it is the second time but RIP TexasDie

Stop killing me already! 

It's easier than bejeweled as you can move a gem as many spaces as you like in one direction

Good to know. Atleast memorizing stuff won't be an issue for me, combine these two things and I might have a shot!

I'll write back more when I actually have something to write about. Probably tonight. 

You can't use the second tab in huniebee while a question is up. :)

Love your write up :D

What I would say, it's not a dating sim or VN.

It's a Match-3 with anime girl pics as the reward. Mixed with a mobile game resource management system.

After the first time you meet a girl, there is zero character development, you and her ask questions and you answer them.

This doesn't make it a bad game, as long as you view the game as what I stated above.

If you view it as a dating sim. It's like being disappointed your donut doesn't taste like steak.