Any scenes in Vn's remind you of a song not on the ost?

I was wondering anyone else was reminded of a song during a particular scene in a VN?

For me one I always remember is the last part of Kotori's route in rewrite

When Kotarou's going to find her and the cg is of him walking down the road

I'm always reminded of the song Kyrie by Mr. Mister https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uwTHgLSWIs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sakanaとkoeda

Not sure if this counts, but when I was playing Kamidori, I turned off the bgm to try out some of my own music. The sprites were, more often than not, dancing in time to Fitz and The Tantrums (especially Emelita). And when more intimate scenes popped up, stuff from Walk the Moon played. Sometimes an APC song would pop up during combat sequences.

They fit so well that I never bothered to turn the bgm back on (although if I ever get back to it, I probably should; seeing as they won some acclaim for their music)

This is honestly such a great thread idea, its shame that it has such little posts. Admittedly its hard to think of examples since often the in-game BGM fits perfectly for each scene. I'll take a cheap shot and say that Pachelbel's Canon in D would work wonderfully in Kanon.

especially in Mai's route during the Ball.

Surprisingly enough the Kanon VN didn't have have a version of Pachelbel's Canon in the ost even though they have the same phonetic name. However the anime fixed that. :)