Non-virgin Heroines?

N-Then-Some

Any of the Rance games

Matou Sakura on Fate/Stay Night.

Tsukishima Orihime on Kara no Shoujo.

Sakura in F/SN is you know

Rape, so yeah.

I think Yuko from Swan song. (IIRC there is rape in this vn as well haha.)

Maria from Sagara-sanchi no Etsuraku Life ♪

all the heroines from Pururun cafe

Masumi from Kazoku keikaku

Most of heroines from Maman Kyoushitsu

Sumika from Echhi-na bunny san wa kirai? 2

Rumi from Koneko Domei

And yes most of em is Nukige...but hey..its still a vn(with extra use too).

I think the OP wants non virgin heroines that are somewhat experienced and/or are fine with the idea of sex and probably have done it more than once. Not just a heroine that's lost their virginity but then acts just like most virgin heroines during the act (shy/clumsy). Unless all you want to avoid are defloration scenes.

Kara no Shoujo

Sengoku Rance

Monster Girl Quest

I think the OP wants non virgin heroines that are somewhat experienced and/or are fine with the idea of sex and probably have done it more than once. Not just a heroine that's lost their virginity but then acts just like most virgin heroines during the act (shy/clumsy).

Exactly, and thank you.

I don't know what you're talking about, she is a virgin in F/SN. Are you referring to Ataraxia or the manga or something?

You need to look up King Arthur and Saber's history. F/SN doesn't completely cover this, but F/SN alludes to this and Zero reveals that she did in fact have a son. This is pretty common knowledge.

You need to look up King Arthur and Saber's history. F/SN doesn't completely cover this, but F/SN alludes to this and Zero reveals that she did in fact have a son. This is pretty common knowledge.

She's stuck in time from when she gave her soul in order to participate in the Holy Grail Wars, IIRC, so technically the version of Saber that Shirō had sex with was a virgin.

Zero reveals that she did in fact have a son. This is pretty common knowledge.

I know the Arthur from the lore did have a son with Morgan... but where did it state that Saber had a son in Zero? I always wondered how Type-moon would deal with that whole issue...

I know the Arthur from the lore did have a son with Morgan... but where did it state that Saber had a son in Zero? I always wondered how Type-moon would deal with that whole issue...

This picture here is the Battle of Camnlan, portrayed by Fate Zero. It's the last battle she participated in, and incidentally similar to the image that King Arthur and Mordred fought in their last battle. The scene that followers after is the infamous scene where Saber is stationed alone atop a mountain of corpses.

7c6cf9c0-s.jpg

Compare that picture with this one from King Arthur's tale where he fights Mordred

How_Mordred_was_Slain_by_Arthur.jpg

Mordred AKA Saber of the Red

MSIG.jpg

Saber's "son."

Sakura in F/SN is you know

Rape, so yeah.

It was told, not shown. Unlike Saya from Saya no Uta for instance, which was why I didn't make that suggestion.

She's stuck in time from when she gave her soul in order to participate in the Holy Grail Wars, IIRC, so technically the version of Saber that Shirō had sex with was a virgin.

Mordred was conceived far before the Battle of Camnlan

This picture here is the Battle of Camnlan, portrayed by Fate Zero. It's the last battle she participated in, and incidentally similar to the image that King Arthur and Mordred fought in their last battle. The scene that followers after is the infamous scene where Saber is stationed alone atop a mountain of corpses.

7c6cf9c0-s.jpg

Compare that picture with this one from King Arthur's tale where he fights Mordred

How_Mordred_was_Slain_by_Arthur.jpg

Mordred AKA Saber of the Red

MSIG.jpg

Saber's "son."

Altria Pendragon was born female in Nasuverse.

Mordred was conceived by her sister, Morgana. Being 'pseudo-male' as implied by the lore and due to Merlin's magic, Morgan extracted sperm from Altria and fertilized it within her womb in an attempt to clone the king and claim the throne. Mordred was given accelerated growth to match Altria's age.

Mordred was a homonculus. It was never clear how Morgan 'extracted' this sperm, we can assume that either it doesn't involve sexual intercourse or that Altria wasn't aware at the time.

It was told, not shown. Unlike Saya from Saya no Uta for instance, which was why I didn't make that suggestion.

Mordred was conceived far before the Battle of Camnlan

Altria Pendragon was born female in Nasuverse.

Mordred was conceived by her sister, Morgana. Being 'pseudo-male' as implied by the lore and due to Merlin's magic, Morgan extracted sperm from Altria and fertilized it within her womb in an attempt to clone the king and claim the throne. Mordred was given accelerated growth to match Altria's age.

Mordred was a homonculus. It was never clear how Morgan 'extracted' this sperm, we can assume that either it doesn't involve sexual intercourse or that Altria wasn't aware at the time.

Well there's 3 main methods how a woman extracts sperm from a man. We usually call them A B and C. I'm a firm believer of C. 

tumblr_mih6wfteqp1qavt8fo1_500.jpg