Sup XD

That is where you're wrong. Believe it or not, Ryukishi was preparing you for Umineko through Higurashi. Have you ever noticed how Higurashi is more gore, less mystery? You learn the basics and steel yourself for what's coming next. Umineko has more mystery and less gore, but after playing Higurashi you're analyzing info at an better depth. You understand it more. You take in more. AND YOU BREAK OPEN THE CASE.

hiya new guy, and welcome to the forums! 

Speaking of which, have you ever read the Rosario+Vampire series? Or the Code Geass?

this, I highly recommend Rosario Vampire as a manga. however, I can't say the same of the anime. absolute trash, in my opinion, way too many panty shots and overall fanservice for my tastes

(for those of you who've read the manga and are wondering, the fact that the manga had a lot of good humor alleviated the fact that you were essentially reading an ecchi harem manga in the same vein as the Daily Life with Monstergirl series, which I also recommend)

Yeah, i've finished RxV, the anime was a bit...mmmmm, yeah fan service>plot but the manga lessens the amount of Fan Service and balances out the FS and plot XD the ending is really good and im hoping for a 3rd season XD i mean it gave hints away meeting the old man n all XD