Sup XD

Hi peepz..

new to the site, just thought id do the respectable thing and introduce myself.....

never thought highly of anime and Japanese culture growing up but i always loved waking up in the morning watching DBZ, Pokemon, loved samurai and ninja outfits as well as american cartoons depiction of it...mind you i never really could tell the difference until 2011 when i tried to read Naruto...got so confused and then i tried to watch the anime but couldn't watch without eng dub....slowly got the gist of watching anime while reading, then was pretty annoyed with fillers and so on so i practiced reading right to left and got it down. 

now im an active reader of over 400 manga titles....genres range in Harem, Shounen, Shoujo, Fantasy and so on....

my first Visual Novel was Kawata Shoujo, and then i found out about eroge......got a few  (aint no way a boy who reads and watches manga and anime, aint got a few eroge on their comp or collection)... but i liked the dept of the story in kawata shoujo and the different stories that each person had. after that i found bible black (which i found to be quite mind breaking...where i found the my most preferred actions ending up with the child-hood friend..well, you know). 

so yeah, thats me. Maiavabomination. Hope to share and gain from you all 

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Woah... 400 manga titles, that's a lot! I see that you're very into reading manga, but do you have any interest in light novels? If so, I recommend you to read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or HakoMari for short!). I rarely see people that read LNs, and when they do, it's usually due to an anime adaptation. I'm trying to get people into reading it as I feel that it's a shame that such a masterpiece is hidden from the eyes of everyone. I don't mind if people read it and didn't like it, but most people don't even know of it's existence. Do give it a shot when you have the time.

Welcome to the party! :D Where did the name come from?

name came from creating a smurf account on LoL.....last names Maiava so i thought Abomination could play well....havent heard any feedback on it but meh....its kewl sounding name to me

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Katawa Shoujo is one of the most common first VNs lately. If you haven't done so already, read Clannad, Little Busters, Ever17, and Steins;Gate!

Have a moe:

nu3n.jpg

Thanx for the Moe.....she is indeed XD and will look into those vns XD

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Woah... 400 manga titles, that's a lot! I see that you're very into reading manga, but do you have any interest in light novels? If so, I recommend you to read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or HakoMari for short!). I rarely see people that read LNs, and when they do, it's usually due to an anime adaptation. I'm trying to get people into reading it as I feel that it's a shame that such a masterpiece is hidden from the eyes of everyone. I don't mind if people read it and didn't like it, but most people don't even know of it's existence. Do give it a shot when you have the time.

yeah, i like reading the manga over anime cause a lot of manga suit my genre tastes and are quick and easy to read compared to anime where sometimes its not done very well, animations are reused and so on, but the one that made me choose Manga over anime would have to be unnecessary Fillers.....and about the Light Novels. the ones im interested in are mainly ones where the anime adaptation have stopped and i cant find the spot to get back into the story and end up reading from the beginning....but will look into more light novels XD i want to try and read ones that are about to be made into an anime so i can be like "yeah, saw the one coming" XD the ones that were made into anime that i wanted to read included SAO, Mondaiji-Tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu Yo, IS, and Campione! 

Oh. It's another one who likes eroge. FYI, Maiavabomination, when I was a boy I absolutely hated how they were blatantly trying to appeal to the perverse instincts of people instead of giving it a great story. And, although there are some epic VNs with hentai in them, I find it lowers my enjoyability. I rated G-Senjou No Maou, with its perfect story, great and memorable music, immersive and beautiful visuals, and great and likeable characters a 8/10 because it not only had H-scenes, it fucking FEATURED them.

This post isn't about hate, it's just so you understand not everyone is just as pervy as you.

That said, welcome to the forums, have a grand old time, and I noticed that Men At Work reference, very sneaky. :ph34r:

...So? For one, it doesn't automatically mean you're a victim, plus it isn't like they'll drop from a skyscraper and attack you in the city. At most, maybe a few in rural areas, but not enough to make any random person a victim. Please. I'm genuinely confused here.

...So? For one, it doesn't automatically mean you're a victim, plus it isn't like they'll drop from a skyscraper and attack you in the city. At most, maybe a few in rural areas, but not enough to make any random person a victim. Please. I'm genuinely confused here.

I was joking... The drop bear isn't a real animal.

now im an active reader of over 400 manga titles....genres range in Harem, Shounen, Shoujo, Fantasy and so on....

Osu Osu welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun

Where did Noah keep his bees? In the ark hives.

and hoorah for Shoujo manga fan!!!

Oh. It's another one who likes eroge. FYI, Maiavabomination, when I was a boy I absolutely hated how they were blatantly trying to appeal to the perverse instincts of people instead of giving it a great story. And, although there are some epic VNs with hentai in them, I find it lowers my enjoyability. I rated G-Senjou No Maou, with its perfect story, great and memorable music, immersive and beautiful visuals, and great and likeable characters a 8/10 because it not only had H-scenes, it fucking FEATURED them.

This post isn't about hate, it's just so you understand not everyone is just as pervy as you.

That said, welcome to the forums, have a grand old time, and I noticed that Men At Work reference, very sneaky. :ph34r:

i understand that eroge isnt every guys tastes and yes, some hentai can disrupt a good story, just voicing some interest that i have.... 

Speaking of which, have you ever read the Rosario+Vampire series? Or the Code Geass?

just Rosario Vampire....i've got Code Gease but havent gotten to it yet XD i've heard of the feels in that series and im like....i dont know if i can handle it :P 

What, so someone finds the shit I post funny?

and yes, on a sidelines view of the conversation it is pretty amusing XD but not in disrespect i think....

Thank you all though, for the Welcoming and so on.... XD 

i understand that eroge isnt every guys tastes and yes, some hentai can disrupt a good story, just voicing some interest that i have.... 

just Rosario Vampire....i've got Code Gease but havent gotten to it yet XD i've heard of the feels in that series and im like....i dont know if i can handle it :P

and yes, on a sidelines view of the conversation it is pretty amusing XD but not in disrespect i think....

Thank you all though, for the Welcoming and so on.... XD 

Speaking of interests you have, other than the eroge, I have the same interests as you do.

Code Geass: The harem that everyone forgot.

I didn't mean to imply anyone was being disrespectful.

And you're welcome to our welcome. In any case, do you have a VNDB account?

Oh, I recommend Rewrite and Utawarerumono. And the aforementioned G-SNM, cause it really is awesome.