Summer 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Yeah the fact that Glasslip is an original anime makes me even more curious about it.

These are so rare ><.

It's going to be some romance slice of life (with some fantasy, maybe ... ?).

But I love when romance gets complicated and everyone loves the wrong person IF everyone is happy in the end.

Please don't leave the orange haired alone D:

Saw Glasslip and Tokyo Ghoul.  Tokyo Ghoul is very good so far so I will keep watching.  I'm kinda meh with Glasslip at the moment (I usually prefer some Comedy with my Romance/Slice of Life) but I'm interested enough to keep going.  Great animation for sure.    

Meh he looks like a guy to me still so no real problem.

True traps are the ones that look like females no matter how you look at one (unless you look in their pants).

Speaking of that,do the guys inside GGO try to hit on him? xD that would be a funny thing to see (esp if asuna is nearby,but i dont think she has much of a role in GGO?)

Shinon,huh? u mean the sniper shown in the preview for next ep? so another one joins the harem xD

Yes the blue haired girl is Shinon. She's a much better heroine than Asuna, hopefully the anime doesn't ruin her.

I really need to watch some other stuff, I've been behind on stuff like Akame ga Kill or Aldnoah.Zero. I'll marathon it all later today.

Why is everyone spelling it Shinon?? It's Sinon and Shino, but somehow the incorrect spelling got spread around :(

The anime even says it's Sinon, look at the corner of her HUD

9YgGd.jpg

Anyway, Sinon/Shino is easily better than any character shown so far in the anime (I would say the entire series, but I haven't read Mother Rosario).

True it's spelled Sinon but the way they pronounce it sounds like Shinon :P

Akame Ga Kill really hyped me up. So much death and bloodshed in the first episode alone.

I did get told that I'm better off not attaching myself to any character here because they'll likely die a gruesome death.

The development was fast paced and the anime wasted no time getting into the action.

I'll probably end up reading the manga. So far the first episode got me hyped enough to make me want to continue watching though.

Haha, Sabagebu was pretty entertaining, and HILARIOUS. And here I thought all shoujo anime were cliche romance, this one has potential for best comedy of the season.

More like it's the only gag comedy show this season that I can think of.

It is pretty entertaining though. Especially for what it is.