Summer 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma?Illya 2wei! ,I've been waiting for this, and can't wait for it: D

You and me both. I wanted to start the manga to see how it picks up from where the first season of the anime leaves off, but I never got around to it. :P Still, I'm hyped for the sequel!

Also, I decided to trim my list down to free up some time, so here's what I'll be watching this season:

Akame ga Kill!

Aldnoah.Zero

Ao Haru Ride

Hanayamata

Sword Art Online II

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!

Free!: Eternal Summer

Continued from last season (2-cour series):

Captain Earth

That's about half of what I watched last season.

This season. This season for sure. I will finish follow at least one series all the way to the end this time. I have tried, and failed, this many times, but I can do it! There is no way I can't. I've got 19 series this time. I can surely be able to follow one of those to the end!

For anyone that likes Slice of Life

I really strongly suggest you try Yama no Susume if you haven't already.

It's 5 mins per episode in the first season with 12 total episodes.

But it's getting a 15 min episode time in its second season and it's 2 cour (24 episodes) to boost!

I'm really hyped for it.

How can you resist the mountain climbing lolis?

Have you all seen the preview for SAO II?

http://anilinkz.com/sword-art-online-ii-episode-1

Must say, in all honestly, that I actually laughed. A couple things sounds just so incredibly silly xD

"it's calling me back, it's as if someone is telling ,me not to forget..."

No, you tool, a guy you know is asking you to go back, because you have experience in this shit. And the someone telling you not to forget is your common sense.

Kirito just kills me xD

Have you all seen the preview for SAO II?

http://anilinkz.com/sword-art-online-ii-episode-1

Must say, in all honestly, that I actually laughed. A couple things sounds just so incredibly silly xD

"it's calling me back, it's as if someone is telling ,me not to forget..."

No, you tool, a guy you know is asking you to go back, because you have experience in this shit. And the someone telling you not to forget is your common sense.

Kirito just kills me xD

So basically it's Death Note Online?

Of course they would censor Tokyo Ghoul. It's not like I was expecting otherwise. Still kind of disappointing.

Also didn't even notice Hanazawa Kana was cast as a VA in it. And for a monster nonetheless, pretty intringuing.

I really like the concept and setting of it though. The visuals are also pretty neat. This has a lot of potential.

That moment when the girl you like is a human eating Yandere. I feel bad for the guy.

Well overall it piked my interesting which is good. Hopefully this is a fun horror through out. Looking forward to next week.

My weakness for idols made me watch Locodol.

Hmm I don't really know. This is the first time I've had issues about sound quality in a show. There's so many moments where everything's so silent that it bugged me. The animation I already knew was meh but the sound bugs me more than usual, the voice acting is not the best either. This definintely feels like a low budget show.

But it's not exactly terrible as far as enjoyment goes, probably because of my guilty pleasure for idols, so I guess it's okay-esh for now, i'll keep watching (I never drop anything anyway).

So I guess if you don't expect top quality animation/sound it can be watcheable.

Then again nothing much happened in this episode, it'll probably have more stuff going on later.

Looking forward to the undead idol show Francesca too.

If feel Glasslip is going to be kind of like Tari Tari.

Raw slice of life with some romance, maybe ...

If it's like the first episode during the entire season : light and funny , I'm going to love it.

Haven't watch any Summer anime, but this is my list :
- Sword Art Online II

- Mobile Suit Gundam-san

- Aldnoah.Zero

- Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!

- Persona 4 Golden

- Zankyou no Terror

Since those anime haven't aired, maybe i'll try Glasslip & Tokyo Ghoul

If feel Glasslip is going to be kind of like Tari Tari.

Raw slice of life with some romance, maybe ...

If it's like the first episode during the entire season : light and funny , I'm going to love it.

Did you happen to watch Nagi no Asukara when it aired? I'm assuming Glasslip is going to be more similar to that since the character layout is very similar, even with the extra one character joining the already-group of friends.

Did you happen to watch Nagi no Asukara when it aired? I'm assuming Glasslip is going to be more similar to that since the character layout is very similar, even with the extra one character joining the already-group of friends.

you mean it's going to be a love triangle?,judging from the first episode i think so too

you mean it's going to be a love triangle?,judging from the first episode i think so too

Oh, with that many characters, it's going to be a love hexagon going on later into the series. Nagi no Asukara didn't start right in with the huge web of love interests either.

Anyone know if glasslip will bring anything different to table? Don't want to watch it if it's the same as every other romcom not in that kinda mood.

No way of knowing, it's anime original. And it most likely will be a romance drama, not romcom, judging off past PA Works anime original series.

Considering the only genre  associated to it is "Slice of Life" I doubt it'll turn into a Nagi no Asukara or even have any kind of deep romantic plot.

Then again I didn't see the first episode. I'm not watching this anime, didn't come off as interesting for some reason from the synopsis.

And while I do enjoy Slice of Life I'm more of a "cute girls doing cute things" type of person.

I know I'm posting a lot about it, but I think Nagi no Asukara was originally just listed as a SoL and the other genres were added at a later time. I can't say for sure about anything, but I don't think people should be writing it off so early.

*PA Works fanboyism ends*

No i'm pretty sure Nagi no Asukara had romance attached to it from the begining.

But I won't lie genres are often added/removed so it's a possibility.

Nagi no Asukara wasn't really a favorite of mine though so if this is like that i'll pass.

hmm just saw Glasslip,it was pretty confusing xD

everyone seemed hostile towards the MC at the end for some reason and next episode someone is confessing already?! too fast ;d

also saw Railwars,man that red haired girl is annoying ;d but i guess there wont be anything more to this series than just fanservice