Summer 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

That's it? I mean that's it Tokyo Ghoul??? 

Anyone watching Tokyo Ghoul please for the love of the One Eye King, read the manga. They skip so many stuff to fit 60 chapters in this 12 episode adaptation... they skip way too many info...

I admit they pull of Rize scene quite well but.... everything else looks... pardon my language, shit. Comparing to the manga....

Not to mention the manga already ends and well, a lot of people are.... down because of it.

In my opinion (manga readers only)

Should have ended before the 6 months timeskip at least....

Sinnon Ass Online does it again, 10 minutes of the same explanations we've already heard as well as the same flashbacks (must save the budget by re-using footage 100 times) just so they can give us a measly 7 minute fight (that was mostly chatter rather than fighting) that ends in a cliffhanger.

Am disappoint.

Sinnon Ass Online does it again, 10 minutes of the same explanations we've already heard as well as the same flashbacks (must save the budget by re-using footage 100 times) just so they can give us a measly 7 minute fight (that was mostly chatter rather than fighting) that ends in a cliffhanger.

Am disappoint.

Well what did you expect ?

Sinnon Ass Online ...... not bad.

A small part of me is hoping Inaho somehow survives but...

Hoping someone survives in an Urobochi story? You're going to have a bad time.

I was expecting more of Aldnoah as far as the way the story progressed.

I really had hopes Slaine would have some interesting character development but he was basically clueless through out the series and in the end choses the side that betrayed him because... logic???

That really disappointed me.

I had no hopes of the princess surviving so I'm not even upset about that, I'm just disappointed at the way things lead to her death.

Well, I guess we'll find out more of what happens next year.

Overall Aldnoah had a nice premise and the execution was fair for the most part but some of the characters really made me question their existence as their role was really annoying. 

I had a feeling the princess was going to die but Inhao wow. I feel like they killed off the princess because Slaine is able to use the aldnoah drive. Have a theory going on that he is able to start the aldnoah because when the princess and Slaine first met she kissed him and maybe transferring some kind of power. Think its possible?

Next season told through Slaines perspective maybe? 

Am disappoint.

they are just wasting time intentionally cuz this arc could've been finished in 5-7 episodes

they are just wasting time intentionally cuz this arc could've been finished in 5-7 episodes

agreed, this was just two books i believe and they are really dragging it. Well the next arc will most likely be a lot better.

Simply because the arc in the books was a lot better. But how the hell they plan to fit 5/6 books in 13 episode i dont know.

Add to that that the plot in these is a lot thicker than in the ggo arc and houston we got a problem.

Well i must admit i do like the ggo world but i wish they would take up the pace in the anime just a little.

From what I read it was just miscommunication with some site who listed a 2nd season and then people thought it was legit and then the author had to explain it wasn't a 2nd season annoucement.

So youre telling me basically someone randomly listed a 2nd season and everyone bought it?

So youre telling me basically someone randomly listed a 2nd season and everyone bought it?

It's from an official Chinese distributor so a lot of people bought it.

Personally I'm happy it's delisted considering how bad the adaptation is, I'm now hoping for a manga sequel instead...

Just finished Aldnoah season finale...  damn.

I've kind of flopped a bit on my stance with the shows I've been watching.  I stopped watching Tokyo Ghoul altogether, though I may finish it if I get really bored.  Akame ga Kill, on the other hand, now has me firmly hooked.  Zankyou no Terror is enjoyable, but it's looking like it's not going to be nearly as amazing as it looked like at first.  Rail Wars and Aldnoah.Zero are the only two that I feel the same about as since I first started watching them(a pleasant time waster and buy-on-disc favorite respectively).

In other news, Nvida pushed a new driver out that has screwed up H.264 playback in Movie Player Classic.  Using GOM Player for the moment, but it keeps showing...  translation notes, maybe?  alongside the normal subtitles.  It's annoying.