幻想神域

Mephisto

So I was bored, and for some reason felt like playing an MMORPG in japanese. 

I didn't feel like playing PSO2, so I typed in MMORPG おすすめ in to google.jp, and the first site I clicked had this game ranked as the most popular at the moment.

Basically I'm going to try it out, and if anyone else is bored, they can join in on the train wreck. 

https://genshin.x-legend.co.jp/

What I don't get is why all those crappy Korean MMO's make it over here and interesting Japanese ones like that don't get localized here...  The more action-packed type definitely suits the American preference, so it kind of amazes me that we don't see more of this type making the move over here.

Edit:  Sorry, every MMO I've played has been basically a WoW clone... even if it seemed otherwise on the surface.  I don't want variations on that extremely tedious theme... I want something where I actually have fun, rather than just waste time, lol

That's because the japanese ones are even worse than the korean ones, as we just talked on TS.

Japanese cant even make their netcode properly to handle more than 5 people, unlike koreans xD

But yeah they make the games look good from images and all but in reality they are all crap xD

• 4 weeks later...

Hue apparently this game is called Aura Kingdom in english. The more you know. 

i actually played aura kingdom but like most mmo's you get bored around when you hit lv 30-40.

only plus in this game free pet system