Hello Everyone

Kou

My screen name is Kou, I've known about Fuwanovel for awhile now, but I recently made an account and entered the magical world of Fuwanovel forums. I've loved anime and manga for about 2 years now, but only started getting into visual novels a few months ago. I love videos games of all sorts, but I love Yuri even more. I love all of you here, but I love Yuri a little bit more. I don't have the best writing skills, so expect this to be short. 

So let me just say this,

PSomrwm.jpg

Well, time to multi-task and start playing 3 new visual novels this week. Thank You for the new visual novels and the warm welcome!

And the Yuri.  *cough* *cough*

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Do you have a favourite VN?

I haven't read too many visual novels as of now, but my favorite visual novel is actually a incomplete western visual novel, Kendo Crush. Don't worry, I plan to read more visual novels.

hiya stranger, welcome to the forums!

since a lot of other people seem to be doin' it, I guess I can too. have some yuri:

yuri-kiss-80214.jpg

I haven't read too many visual novels as of now, but my favorite visual novel is actually a incomplete western visual novel, Kendo Crush. Don't worry, I plan to read more visual novels.

...psst, read Grisaia no Kajitsu, cause it's awesome, in every sense of the word. here, I'll help you

read it, like, now, if at all possible

also, sorry about the double post, didn't notice kou's new post until I hit the button

kore wa kore wa a yurist fellow

You're on the true good way

One day you'll understand what is the true meaning of life ;)

And you're right yuri>>>>>>>>>> all :wub:

Read Sonohana series if you haven't (yuri VN H centred but very very very good), Hanahira (spinn off of Sonohana) and Lonely yuri (all age no voice but really good BGM and really good)

and of course have a yuri :

Chibi Reo and chibi Mai from Sonohana 3

Sono.Hanabira.ni.Kuchizuke.o.Anata.to.Ko 

Ifyou want some other just tell me but it can make your heart melt if you don't prepare correctly

kore wa kore wa a yurist fellow

You're on the true good way

One day you'll understand what is the true meaning of life ;)

And you're right yuri>>>>>>>>>> all :wub:

Read Sonohana series if you haven't (yuri VN H centred but very very very good), Hanahira (spinn off of Sonohana) and Lonely yuri (all age no voice but really good BGM and really good)

What a coincidence, I actually downloaded the first 6 parts of the Sonohana series earlier today. I'll also take a note if I need anything, yuri-wise. Thanks everyone!