Amairo IsleNauts Translation Project

Blizzard884

Yuzusoft has some pretty great visual novels but they suffer from a curse of never being finised. Here's hoping that Noble Works breaks that chain

Thankfully, the boys over at The Oxford Comma is Superior Subs are resilient enough to withstand the dreadful Yuzusoft Curse.

Meanwhile: http://staircasesubs.com/

dfacc46c23.png

I'm not quite sure what to make of that.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I will be making a progress tracker later today or tomorrow (or day+1 of whenever I receive a concrete update from him). I was just promised an update after he returns from work :P

Sorry to hassle you, but any update on this? Or has Blizzard fallen off the face of the earth again? With all due respect, I'm not entirely sure his role is meant to be anymore or why it's necessary if everyone has been able to work on this without him for several months now. 

Update: I will be making a progress tracker later today or tomorrow (or day+1 of whenever I receive a concrete update from him). I was just promised an update after he returns from work :P

Sorry to hassle you, but any update on this? Or has Blizzard fallen off the face of the earth again? With all due respect, I'm not entirely sure his role is meant to be anymore or why it's necessary if everyone has been able to work on this without him for several months now. 

Yeah he's MIA again. *sigh* I know what you mean... (but I don't have contact info for the others to get an update)

@Soulful afraid I don't have the prologue patch on hand - just the partial one.

Edited by Emries

Last time I checked, the partial patch (first 5 chapters?) was at an early stage (as in it was being prepped for beta testers) so I'm going to hold off on releasing the one I have until  I get an update :P

Edited by Emries

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. First think first i have to apologise cause i left you all in dark. I have changed the workplace and moved flat so there was no time for anything else. I got finally a holiday starting in 2 days and i can relax a bit. After holiday I will be a 100% back here. I am sure that you all noticed that website is down. Reason behind is quite simple. Company charged me quite a lot of money for hosting and name. If any of you guys know how to get a website for free please do let me know in PM. Currently there is only one active (I hope) translator which even i dont have any update from. Right now my main focus is to get some translators. Again all help will be appreciated. All of our technical part is 100% complete so now we need people to translate. Well I think that at this point you all have an idea what happened and what is planed. Next question probably will be about the partial patch. Well patch is ready to be released and now just resting on my HDD. Again because of various reasons I was not able to send finalized version of  partial patch to members of staff and then release it. Before my holiday I want to first send final version to remaining members of staff and once i am back we can release it for public. Probably some of you might not like this idea, but I think is fair to the people who spent time with helping on this project. 

Thank you all for your patience. 

-Blizz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2016 at 5:25 AM, Kirashi said:

No blog, no update... what did you expect?

I've made suggestions and recommendations regarding the blog and never received a concrete answer other than to eventually go ahead with the aforementioned progress tracker when there's an update. Proceeded to never get a reply in regards to the update for months and months and months to present time. I wouldn't hold my breath at this point. When I have a lot of spare time, I might just do a final pass solo through partial patch that I still have and call it a day. I'm not sure if this is "final patch that Blizzard was going send before his vacation" since I didn't get one.  Probably not the answer you are looking for or expecting but it's basically the only option available at this point until we get more news

Edit: nope, last reply was in November so probably not what he was talking about in January. :P

23 hours ago, Emries said:

I've made suggestions and recommendations regarding the blog and never received a concrete answer other than to eventually go ahead with the aforementioned progress tracker when there's an update. Proceeded to never get a reply in regards to the update for months and months and months to present time. I wouldn't hold my breath at this point. When I have a lot of spare time, I might just do a final pass solo through partial patch that I still have and call it a day. I'm not sure if this is "final patch that Blizzard was going send before his vacation" since I didn't get one.  Probably not the answer you are looking for or expecting but it's basically the only option available at this point until we get more news

Edit: nope, last reply was in November so probably not what he was talking about in January. :P

Oh, I see.

Thank you for the answer.

• 1 month later...

can anyone give me an link for the prologue patch? since their website afterall. also for the trans team, have you guys tried making a temp or free website using wordpress?? i believe there no restriction on that blog site creator. really want to read this VN so much right now.... tnx and good luck with the translating team.... :) oh and b4 i forget, if you want, i can make an blog for your team, though youll need to register at wordpress and then send me your username and ill add you to the blog as an admin and you can then post anything.

• 2 months later...