Amairo IsleNauts Translation Project

Blizzard884

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Small Update (roughly 40% of progress (not 40% as a whole game but by routes - too lazy to calculate total progress) ) since website wasn't being updated:

"Prologue and common route is fully translated but still need TLC to check some files from common route before it can be released.  Masakis route is on about 40 percent translated [from 18.5%] and about 25 percent checked [from 0%].  Shirley's route is on 20 percent translated [from 10%] and only about 10 percent checked [from 0%].  Konoka's route is still on 40 percent and bonus is on about 40 percent translated [from 20%] and 20 percent checked [from 0%]."

Also we really [REALLY] need another (active) TLC :P

Small Update (roughly 40% of progress (not 40% as a whole game but by routes - too lazy to calculate total progress) ) since website wasn't being updated:

"Prologue and common route is fully translated but still need TLC to check some files from common route before it can be released.  Masakis route is on about 40 percent translated [from 18.5%] and about 25 percent checked [from 0%].  Shirley's route is on 20 percent translated [from 10%] and only about 10 percent checked [from 0%].  Konoka's route is still on 40 percent and bonus is on about 40 percent translated [from 20%] and 20 percent checked [from 0%]."

Also we really [REALLY] need another (active) TLC :P

Wow, that is a good news.

I guess TLC is really scarce now day but your project is better than mine since you still have TLC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If the translators and TLCs could send me a message on here or edmus2003@gmail as a backup measure, that would be great (just need a way to contact you guys since I don't have your emails, nothing big/else). Not to alarm anyone, but the website is still down and blizzard (the project lead) still hasn't gotten back to me on why since the 11th. This is hardly uncommon though since he takes a week or so at least to get back to me usually (or a month+), but I would like a back up plan just in case since #yuzucurse (and he might have a lot going on)  :P

If the translators and TLCs could send me a message on here or edmus2003@gmail as a backup measure, that would be great. Not to alarm anyone, but the website is still down and blizzard (the project lead) still hasn't gotten back to me on why since the 11th. This is hardly uncommon though since he takes a week or so at least to get back to me usually (or a month), but I would like a back up plan just in case since #yuzucurse :P

Erm they posted an update a few posts above mine. As you can see there they made progress.

Erm they posted an update a few posts above mine. As you can see there they made progress.

erm thats also been emries, not blizzard whom we havent seen here for awhile now...

• 2 weeks later...

Down again : (. Everything ok?

PM me if you need some help, ok?

The old domain name is charging a lot for hosting (not worth it) so we're probably just going to put up a WordPress site for now before possibly finding a different host :P

The old domain name is charging a lot for hosting (not worth it) so we're probably just going to put up a WordPress site for now before possibly finding a different host :P

I don't mind helping out (providing a home : P) if you need/want it. If that's something you're interested in, let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...