Amairo IsleNauts Translation Project

Blizzard884

Last word from Project Spetsnaz (Your Diary) is that after putting the project on hold and waiting for the enhanced version to release, the enhanced version introduced some minor technical problems, and I guess they never bothered to find a way to work around/fix them. Rozenberg bitched a lot about it and went silent. I imagine both erojiji projects are dead.

Here is a community spotlight video for the English translation of Amairo Islenauts. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to hosting a "let's play" series of the common route once it is released.

Thanks for your review  :)is great... 

Also, sorry there wasn't any update in a while guys, but personal matters take a lot of time right now. I like to assure you that we will make sure this project will be 100% complete.

May I ask approximately how long it will take to finish "transferring the scripts to the patch"? I'm interested in beta-testing, so the hype for me is building exponentially. -_-

The person doing this has been gradually making progress but is also apparently being bogged down by school work. If anyone wants to help with this (it's not very technical, mostly just copy pasting the text from the Word document to the patcher thingy (I think, not sure of specific details) ), let me know and I'll put you in contact with the guy currently doing it. You will have to be careful and precise because there's nothing more embarrassing than putting the wrong line for something.

o008.jpg?v=11410759121

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I say, give it life!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7ivNNDDfsj5TzBtLVUxMlFWa0E&usp=sharing

Check out some of the videos from previous days of my stream, and feel free to check it out by heading to this thread here:

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/7814-lets-play-amairo%EF%BC%8Aislenauts-english-patch-preview

Thanks again guys, and keep it up!

Meanwhile, the registered beta-testers received no notice about this  :blink:

i wouldn't really call it BETA yet. I'm still waiting for 2 more files and then i will go out with BETA. I asked Ren and two more people just to tell me there thoughts. No worry's Satsuki  i do have you on my list. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hisashiburi Mina-san!!!

Hey guys, I know many of you are waiting for common route patch, but unfortunately there was big delay. Please bear with us a little longer. We are now slowly finishing last bits and pieces. I don't want to promise you any particular date, but know that we are still working on it.

For most of us this is a first TL project and we did encounter many hardships along the way.

Thanks for your patience...

Bokukko sensei (super Moe) :kosame:

xc4QJAq.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Whine nitpick: you should change the ・・・ to ... if at all possible.

I'd think making the three dots float would be much harder than these ...

so I'll go wild and deduce there's probably some reason for it other than the team's attraction for flying dots.

...Which doesn't mean it's impossible, then again.

The "floating" ellipsis is the Japanese variation, and its use is equivalent to the english ellipsis that sits on the bottom of a line, so that's generally the one you should be using when writing english text.

Disclaimer: I haven't actually read the partial patch so I don't know in what contexts it's used.

• 2 months later...

Hello Guys! 

I know it's been a while since my last post (update), but now I like to change that :)

I have received last two files from common route which has been edited, but still need a double check. I have tried to contact my TLC, but is seems he went MIA. 

I would like to ask you guys if someone could help me check last two files. 

Also Translation of Masaki's route has been resumed so i hope there will be more updates from now on. Thanks again for patience.