Blizzard884

2SnREut.png

MQ7Gzjp.png00Ly7AU.jpg?2

jxBotwc.png

http://vndb.org/v12167
http://www.yuzu-soft.com/ja/amairo.html
http://sakura-subs.org/

Description:
The protagonist gets asked to work in a girl's school which just happens to be located on an island called Lyzerg which is located in the sky. The setting is a city which resembles a mid-century European town, and there, he meets many cute girlies...

10RgoWL.png

Project Manager/Editor: Blizzard884
Hacker: binaryfail
Translators: thankhedgehogGottErstechen007, Ambassador(MIA?)
TLC: gutei-kun
Proofreading/Editing: Emries

Patches: 

1: Prologue patch: Download

2: Partial patch: 

3: Complete patch: 

OeiYxv5.png 

1. Q: Will you release partial patch?
A: Yes  :)

2. Q: Will you translate this ... game?
A: Probably Not.

If you check their site, they're already almost done with the common route.

No offense, but your netspeak is a little worrying. Both here, and on your own website. The patch will actually have proper English, right? At the very least, I'd fix up your recruitment message if I was you, as nothing sends a bigger red flag about a translation project than shoddy language.

If you check their site, they're already almost done with the common route.

No offense, but your netspeak is a little worrying. Both here, and on your own website. The patch will actually have proper English, right?

that's true.,

that project still in common edited :)

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. 

I have a good news and bad news too... Let's start with bad news. Our TLC went MIA so partial patch will be delayed. My translator Gott take a break from translation and start working on TLC but is going quite slow because he is currently busy  with other stuff. This bring me to a question. Is here anyone who can help us with TLC?

And as for good news: Prologue is fully translated and edited, UI is completed too and common route is fully translated and about 35-40% edited. After TLC will be complete I will be hiring some beta testers. 

PM me if interested. Have a great day :]

-Blizz

Hello everyone. 

I have a good news and bad news too... Let's start with bad news. Our TLC went MIA so partial patch will be delayed. My translator Gott take a break from translation and start working on TLC but is going quite slow because he is currently busy  with other stuff. This bring me to a question. Is here anyone who can help us with TLC?

And as for good news: Prologue is fully translated and edited, UI is completed too and common route is fully translated and about 35-40% edited. After TLC will be complete I will be hiring some beta testers. 

PM me if interested. Have a great day :]

-Blizz

thank's about your news info.

but i think, i can't help you so much abous The Trahnslation.

i don't have that skill :(

Just a question about your second FAQ, What do you mean by "Q: Will you translate this game...? A: Probably Not.?

You don't plan to make a full translation or what, I don't really understand it.

Oh and good luck.

Just a question about your second FAQ, What do you mean by "Q: Will you translate this game...? A: Probably Not.?

You don't plan to make a full translation or what, I don't really understand it.

I wouldn't know, but.. I think they mean "Will you translate X game?"

And good luck, lads!

Just a question about your second FAQ, What do you mean by "Q: Will you translate this game...? A: Probably Not." ?

Oh and good luck.

No sorry my mistake.... I got some question if we will be doing "x" game after Amairo. So answer is not. Once Amairo is completed we already have a few ideas but that is still far away.

No sorry my mistake.... I got some question if we will be doing "x" game after Amairo. So answer is not. Once Amairo is completed we already have a few ideas but that is still far away.

Oh so it's just that, you gotten me really worried there, I misunderstood that you will be dropping it after a partial patch or something like that. I am glad I just misunderstood you.

So once more good luck, I am looking forward to it,

Oh so it's just that, you gotten me really worried there, I misunderstood that you will be dropping it after a partial patch or something like that. I am glad I just misunderstood you.

So once more good luck, I am looking forward to it,

Lol we will drop this project only if I or Tank will die. So u don't have to worry :)

Well partial patch will be soon but for final release u still have to wait a while :) game is quite long...

you can edit your post, you know? :)

ahh, i know that. to be honest i can't waiting anymore about this project.

but i just can waiting this is, you know that :(

so... go luck and don't give up, i looking foward for it :D

Hey guys!

You can now download Prologue patch from here. We are planning to release partial patch soon, but in mean time enjoy prologue. We release this patch just to make sure packer and word wrap code is working correctly. You probably still find a few typos but worry not because this will be fixed.

-Blizz

Hey guys!

You can now download Prologue patch from here. We are planning to release partial patch soon, but in mean time enjoy prologue. We release this patch just to make sure packer and word wrap code is working correctly.

-Blizz

thank's for the link.

i think, i'll download it :D