Hi everyone

Tief Blau

I'm from the States, and I can speak and read a little bit of 日本語. I'm also an infrequent blogger who infrequently reads visualnovelaer. I decided to (finally) make an account, because I liked the community here, and I wanted to be a part of it. Erm.. Lets see, first VN was Ever17

I don't play VN's that much, but they always manage to amaze me when I do

Sorry if I don't post much, I'm kinda forgetful.

I also have this annoying habit to make a post, and then create a million edits after it (this introduction being a great example), sorry about that.

Welcome! Ever 17 is my second-to-next game to play : ). Visualnovelaer is a great blog, and while it's currently down, we're working on migrating it to a new home. That said, we're glad to have you on Fuwa! Which VNs have you played? Have a favorite?

Welcome!

I've really been meaning to play Ever17, but my backlog has just gotten absurd at this point... it may get a shot soon though, since nothing has really grabbed me and made me play nonstop since Cross Channel.

Oh, and a happy new year to you!

Admittedly, I'm more of and anime/jpop guy rather then a VN guy, but anyway....

Play Ever17, its something that I will definitely recommend. I've never really seen anything like it. It's been the only thing so far that actually depressed me. I went through Kid/You then Takeshi/Tsugumi, got depressed and forgot about E17 for about half a year, finished the other two, now I'm up against Coco's rout.

I've gone through ML E/U/A and parts of chronicles and they were alright, didn't live up to the hype.

Umineko, don't really understand what going on, but that might because I only have 3 and 4 in the Japanese PSP version.

Does Corpse Party Count? I've seen it classified as a VN, it gets good at the end

I also randomly have a demo of robotics:notes on my ps3

Tried out Dunamis15 but I didn't really understand Japanese at that time and place, but it seemed fairly interesting.

Happy new year everyone!

Also, G Senjou no Maou. Have not finished it yet, but I can tell that it will be a good one

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, typing on a touch screen.

Hello and welcome!

I just started Muv Luv (extra, about 11 hours in currently) and I am enjoying it greatly, guess people just expect too much from it due to high ratings? Well I never go with some high expectations and usually I am always pleasantly surprised - hoshimemo didnt have any high ratings and it is one of 2 best VNs for me. I tried Wanko to Kurasou with absolutely no positive expectations - I was expecting classic loli nukige, boy was I wrong, very good story!

Its my stance to everything, never to hype around anything, because the chance of me not liking it will increase by that. Happened to me with SWTOR, was so hyped for it and it disappointed me in the end.

Other than that I try to avoid those hype trains and just enjoy it when its done.