Hey, can you help me?

I downloaded the game, unzipped it, played a bit. It has patch 3.1 by mirror moon, TakaJun, ArchDemon and puKKa. It's one big file with fate.exe in it. Plus savedata and savedata_bak in it. I have fate_savedata in Documents, and for some reason My Documents is inaccessible.

I want to add the newest patch, " PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project", http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/4745-Fate-Stay-Night-Realta-Nua-PC-version-Mirror-Moon-TL-insertion-project?p=1470756&viewfull=1#post1470756 but it says in the readme that I need a 'faterealtanua savedata' file, a Fate game folder, an Unlimited Blade Works game folder, and a Heaven's Feel game folder. 

I don't have any of those. I could rename the fate_savedata folder in Documents, but otherwise I only have Fate.exe. 

Do you know what I should do?

Further information: I don't have a title screen, nor a music menu or a movie menu.
I think that I might have downloaded a different platform (meaning I have a pc game downloaded rather than a playtstation game or something) than the patch wants me to have. Is that likely?

Do I have to uninstall, then reinstall with a pristine ISO before I can use the patch?

You will have better luck asking them directly. Also you seem to be extremely confused about fate versions
To make any of the fate patches work, you need to download only the right version of the FSN. Your description of the problem makes a little sense, but my guess is that their patch expects you to have 3 parts of the PC version of the 「Fate/Stay night Realta Nua」 without any English patches,  while you have 「Fate/stay night」 2004 (non-realta nua) + original English translation. And even if your Fate release mentions "realta nua" somewhere, it doesn't necessarily means that this is original RealtaNua and not the old 2004 version with old fan-made patch applied.

Yup, looks like it. I've been doing a little more nosing around, and it seems like I got the  PC game + voices from Realta Nua, and if I want to use that specific patch I'll need the Realta Nua PC Port. (Whatever that is...)

Any idea where I can find and download it?

Also, thank you for how quickly you responded.

Yup, looks like it. I've been doing a little more nosing around, and it seems like I got the  PC game + voices from Realta Nua, and if I want to use that specific patch I'll need the Realta Nua PC Port. (Whatever that is...)

Any idea where I can find and download it?

Also, thank you for how quickly you responded.

I think this might be what you need. Though don't be mad at me if it's not. I don't really follow this stuff for almost a year.