Having friends that also plays Visual Novel

Kasugano

In real-life, almost none of my friends don't even know what anime is, let alone Visual Novels. ;_;

I'm trying to get some of my friends into VNs though. One of them finished Forte's route in Galaxy Angel, but that's about it so far.

. One of which is kind of interested in VNs, but only wacky stuff like School Days, Yandere, Hatoful Boyfriend, and such. So I sometimes recommend him some stuff when I find it.

Did he know Krill? xD

It's a friend who make me "discover" anime (it's more like I hear her talking about it than she try to make me watch one but well) and it takes me around one year before starting VN. I started with Katawa Shoujo and Sonohana 1 since they are translate in french and really love them (especialy Hanako from KS (first route I finish and without any help) and the yuri :wub: ) but it takes me few month to begun VN in english because the language wall  :unsure:

So I think it's more difficult to have friends who plays VN if english is not their native language or at least they have to be fluent with it.

But today the friend who "introduce" me to anime tell me she'll start VN this summer  :)