Ken ga Kimi Translation Project

So, Starry Sky ~After Spring~ will be in the past now, let’s look at the future~

I manage to find an awesome programmer to help me with the next otome project. We got the scripts out, but there’s still a lot to be done. I’m hoping some wonderful TRANSLATORS and PROOFREADERS will want to join us on this journey of patching *LOL*

Spread the word, let everyone know~!

For what project, please take a look :D The name is 剣が君 (Ken ga Kimi by Rejet, Google it if you don’t know the game)

Skills needed:

Translator: Historical knowledge (words, references) ‘cuz the game is in the old Japan period with samurai and all. And of course you have to know Japanese, not fluently but at least at good level, right?

Proofreader: Be fluent in English of course. Can check typos, grammar, etc… 

Conditions:

- We’re a team, and that means cooperation and communication. If there’s anything you don’t know or want to discuss, just say it.

- I know you’re volunteering to do this for free, but that doesn’t mean doing whatever you want however you like, be responsible. It’ll affect the progress of the whole team ^^”

- Please send me an update about progress once a week (even if it’s “I was busy so haven’t got time to work on it” update, it’s fine too. This is just to make sure you’re alive. SSAS project already taught me too many lessons about people disappearing and it’s creepy.)

- If you’re busy or will be away for some time, please tell me as well.

- Please fill in this form if you’d like to join ^^!

+ More to come… but that’s about it, I’m pretty friendly and easy-going (if I do say so myself), so I’ll look forward to working with you guys XD +

Thank you~

form link here 

http://otomegirlkawaii.tumblr.com/post/89330027086/fill-in-form

Great news, I gotten my hopes a little bit down for translation of this VN after Araina couldn't find anyone to help her extract a scripts, I am glad that you managed to do that and that you are working on translation of this VN.

I don't have any necessary skills to help you guys but I wish you a best luck.

Looking forward to reading it.

Thank you!

Wow, I didn’t expect this many applications for Ken Ga Kimi >_< *cries*

I’m happy (and kinda confused) now ‘cuz about 80% of the messages are proofreaders, so Proofreader applications will be closed for now!

That said, we have translators sending applications too of course. But since this is a big game, that won’t be enough. So we’ll be looking for only TRANSLATORs now.

So if you know Japanese and want to help us out, please read this for more info or pm me about the project!

+ I’ll try my best to reply all the mails as fast as I can, thank you so much for all your support. Thank you to those working and willing to work on the project as well ^^ + here the link 

http://otomegirlkawaii.tumblr.com/post/89329372241/new-stuff 

6YDIA just ask the admin on the link sorry about that i mean ask otomegirlkawaii in tumblr