Hi

darkpheonix

Hi everyone,

I found this forum thanks to visualnovelaer when releasing fuwanovel but only registered today.

I discovered visual novels a few yers ago but only started playing them last year, being a fan of clannad and kanon anime i really wanted to read these VNs

I'm now a key fan but am also interrested in all sorts of stories

I come from France and am translating Rewrite from english to french thanks to amaterasu translations and am part (wenn nearly) of kawa-soft, an association that officially (with rights) translates visual novels in France

If you have any questions go on

Hi everyone,

I found this forum thanks to visualnovelaer when releasing fuwanovel but only registered today.

I discovered visual novels a few yers ago but only started playing them last year, being a fan of clannad and kanon anime i really wanted to read these VNs

I'm now a key fan but am also interrested in all sorts of stories

I come from France and am translating Rewrite from english to french thanks to amaterasu translations and am part (wenn nearly) of kawa-soft, an association that officially (with rights) translates visual novels in France

If you have any questions go on

Welcome to Fuwanovel!

Little Busters was one of my first VNs, and it's also one of my favorites. I'll always have a soft spot for Key VNs. I REALLY want to play Rewrite soon, but I'm waiting for the full patch to be released first.

Well, my firt visual novel was kanon but i only finished the common route and never got further and i don't really have a favorite genre.

I like all sorts of stories if they are well written and organised.

About the french scene, it is full of passionate people but the problem is that it is pretty small and i think there is still a lot to do to get VNs known well.

But i could say it's going in the right direction with more and more projects starting and even official projects such as higurashi, narcissu, world end economica that gets editors connected to France a little more.

More than my love of Key and VNs my translation of Rewrite also is to help the VN scene get larger (although Rewrite is not very well know despite other key anime being know by a large number of anime fans in France)

Hello and welcome to fuwanovel.

I am also big fan of KEY and with that I will recommend you Hoshizora no Memoria - I loved it so much and it is one of the 2 most favorite VNs of all time (LB being the other one).

So you might want to give it a go :) There is full english TL on fuwanovel.