My Visual Novel collections

MDruidd

I don't know, I tend to dislike H-games. The name itself is what I am indicating to, however. It is just so ridiculous.

Oh, that is far from the worst(or best) of the titles Mangagamer offers!

"Milles, Knight of Anal Tyranny ~Impregnated by Lusty Tentacles at the Ends of Oblivion~" is my personal favorite.

If you enjoyed Fate/Stay Night you'd probably like Tsukihime (it's predecessor), although be warned it's older than Fate and has no voice acting and little music because of it. I ended up playing the game while listening to one of my music playlists to compensate. 

EDIT: Also I think it's pretty cool you have your VNs on their own disk. Thats something I haven't seen before... 

Also that's the first use of Windows 8 that has actually looked decent to me. Lol nice setup

I will look :)

thank's :)

I separate them(Anime and VN), because I collect them and I like neatness,

when seen make the heart glad,  and easy to look for :D

How do you have these icons?

i download photos from google.,

and edit with my program :D

Wow, that's a serious marathon you've been doing :o

I read a lot to begin with as well, but slowed down after a while. I've been reading for 6 years or something, but here's my collection

A7DThnc.jpg

well, i had time to play it,   :)

thank's for your collections, i will look them :D

It seems you have Really really in your folder, but I didn't see Shuffle.  Did you overlook Shuffle?  Because it goes before Really, really

well, maybe i look the rating and popularity in Vndb.,

but i will take to my list, thank's :)

I don't know, I tend to dislike H-games. The name itself is what I am indicating to, however. It is just so ridiculous.

well, some people have their own tastes

well, some people have their own tastes

What I cannot understand is how you can like H-scenes. They are entirely unnecessary to plot 99% of the time, and are just there to make up for deficiencies the writers had for the story 85% of the time. And with VNs, plot is usually the driving force, so anything more than jokes and some basic explanations is too far off the plot for it to matter.

What I cannot understand is how you can like H-scenes. They are entirely unnecessary to plot 99% of the time, and are just there to make up for deficiencies the writers had for the story 85% of the time. And with VNs, plot is usually the driving force, so anything more than jokes and some basic explanations is too far off the plot for it to matter.

I'm not really a fan of h-scenes either but I can see why people can potentially enjoy them. It can help show how strong the relationship between two people are or help develop a strong relationship if done properly. Even though the plot is a large contributor to a great VN, there are many things that people look for such as music, the characters or art style so some people just look forward to the h-scenes.

I like them, but not so.,

well, maybe You don't like them, and i can't deny that.,

so....I can only keep quiet,

I don't want to hurt the feelings of other people, and I don't like to interfere in other people's business

and I do not like about your opinion too overt !!!

I'm not really a fan of h-scenes either but I can see why people can potentially enjoy them. It can help show how strong the relationship between two people are or help develop a strong relationship if done properly. Even though the plot is a large contributor to a great VN, there are many things that people look for such as music, the characters or art style so some people just look forward to the h-scenes.

But H-scenes are unnecessary for that. Key makes all those VNs where they have characters in-depth without going 18+ on us. I'm hard-pressed to find VNs that are good in story and are not hentai.

I like them, but not so.,

well, maybe You don't like them, and i can't deny that.,

so....I can only keep quiet,

I don't want to hurt the feelings of other people, and I don't like to interfere in other people's business

and I do not like about your opinion too overt !!!

Do not be so afraid for my feelings. Many trample on them enough for me not to feel anything from it. This is a place of free expression, and I request you to give me yours instead of holding back. No, I DEMAND YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR OPINION!

Do not be so afraid for my feelings. Many trample on them enough for me not to feel anything from it. This is a place of free expression, and I request you to give me yours instead of holding back. No, I DEMAND YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR OPINION!

Yeah yeah, you're right :)

whatever you do,  I don't care too :)

rewrite. read rewrite! for me its the best VN story ever, has the most likable characters, and very long in length.

here's a review, were this guy tells you a bit about the VN:

its perfect for a holiday. so what are you waiting for?!

I would recommend you to play Hikoukigumo no Mukougawa :3

well, the character look likes iratori sekai :P

but i don't want to download it, because still japan language.,

i have a machine translator, but i don't want to play with that, because i can't enjoy it.,

sorry :)

rewrite. read rewrite! for me its the best VN story ever, has the most likable characters, and very long in length.

here's a review, were this guy tells you a bit about the VN:

its perfect for a holiday. so what are you waiting for?!

Please look at my spoiler, I've got it =="

Don't read Phoenix Drive 

what do you mean?

phoenix drive? rewrite is?

But H-scenes are unnecessary for that. Key makes all those VNs where they have characters in-depth without going 18+ on us. I'm hard-pressed to find VNs that are good in story and are not hentai.

Not just a character but the relationship between two people can be fleshed out using them. i get your point man. I guess some people just think differently

Oh, it was just a joke regarding one of the worst VNs to ever exist. It's still better than Yandere, though.

ehhhh, yandere?

i've read a VN, 

i like the character which has the DERE personality.,

particulary i like Tsundere :D

ohh, sorry if i out from the question :D

ehhhh, yandere?

i've read a VN, 

i like the character which has the DERE personality.,

particulary i like Tsundere :D

ohh, sorry if i out from the question :D

Oh, do you not know what yandere means? It's somewhat like 'crazy lover'. For example, Yuno Gasai. The entire point of the game was to have the MC fuck around with three girls and inadvertently cause jealousy amongst them. Up until this point the game is linear. Now comes the time to choose your own method of death. Death my cannibalism, death by masochism (technically, the ambulance gets there in time, but yeah) or death by imprisonment if I remember correctly. There is also a common route if you escape all three which will lead you to a new girl. Of course, this route also exercises the motto of the game, "If I can't have you, nobody else can either! So I'll kill you, alright  :lol: ?"

Oh, do you not know what yandere means? It's somewhat like 'crazy lover'. For example, Yuno Gasai. The entire point of the game was to have the MC fuck around with three girls and inadvertently cause jealousy amongst them. Up until this point the game is linear. Now comes the time to choose your own method of death.

Yupp I know that, Yuno Gasai in Guilty Crown right?

I've already told you, sorry if out of topic, when i hear the word of  dere, so remember to tsundere, haha

It's a big thread, so I couldn't read all other posts, so I'll ask sorry and jump to mine =P

You really read fast. I have good months of reading behind, and I didn't ever get to the 10th novel. And by months, I mean more then a year >.<

You said you like characters that play with strategy, so you'll LOVE Umineko no Naku Koro ni. The only downside is that it doesn't have routes or heroins, but in this case, you'll never miss that stuff. The story is just perfect and well writen, and is very focused in finding out the truth behind the "magic" and what you're told. You become the detective, after all =3

You can read Higurashi too, since they're from the same series, but they don't share story or characters directly, so you aren't obligated to. I'd recomend Higurashi too, since it's as perfect as Umineko, but the last has a lot ~lot~ of better stuff that'll make you never stop until the game is finished >.<

I hope I did convince you after that. If so, let me know!

Yupp I know that, Yuno Gasai in Guilty Crown right?

I've already told you, sorry if out of topic, when i hear the word of  dere, so remember to tsundere, haha

There is also a Yuno in Guilty Crown? I am speaking of the one in Mirai Nikki.

It is somewhat comedic at times to think of tsundere, but honestly, they're not realistic.

Oh, and to rephrase my earlier inquiry,

What do you mean by 'fleshed out'? I do not know the term.

It's a big thread, so I couldn't read all other posts, so I'll ask sorry and jump to mine =P

You really read fast. I have good months of reading behind, and I didn't ever get to the 10th novel. And by months, I mean more then a year >.<

You said you like characters that play with strategy, so you'll LOVE Umineko no Naku Koro ni. The only downside is that it doesn't have routes or heroins, but in this case, you'll never miss that stuff. The story is just perfect and well writen, and is very focused in finding out the truth behind the "magic" and what you're told. You become the detective, after all =3

You can read Higurashi too, since they're from the same series, but they don't share story or characters directly, so you aren't obligated to. I'd recomend Higurashi too, since it's as perfect as Umineko, but the last has a lot ~lot~ of better stuff that'll make you never stop until the game is finished >.<

I hope I did convince you after that. If so, let me know!

Yupp, Not Problem for me.,

Well,I have a lot of spare time.,

Umineko no Naku Koro ni, ehh?

well i like the characters that play with strategy, but i also like the look of characters too.,

like Grisai no kajitsu, hoshimemo, G-senjou, Flyable, etc.,

so i don't pick Umineko no naku because that :D

There is also a Yuno in Guilty Crown? I am speaking of the one in Mirai Nikki.

It is somewhat comedic at times to think of tsundere, but honestly, they're not realistic.

Oh, and to rephrase my earlier inquiry,

What do you mean by 'fleshed out'? I do not know the term.

Ehhh =="

i forgot it, you have that point, lol :D

well, i know that if tsundere in reality it does not exist

What about Danganronpa then? It's all about the mind games, and as far as I can tell, the game looks very nice.

Danganronpa?

i like that anime..,

but I have not tried them,

if you think about it, I forgot it 
well, i will take to my list
thank you for reminding me