Hentai

Niko

2 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

I put the first one as context for the 2nd one since it's a prequel. I don't know if she wanted it I think she was just desperate. The reason I find that artist's stories kinda sad is because of the degree of realism he always tries to put in them, it always feels like something that's definitely happened to someone somewhere. I swear the author just wants the world to burn or something lol.

This one was also a huge curveball. First I thought it'd be about the old fat man NTR'ing someone, but the twist really punched me in the stomach:

http://exhentai.org/g/837487/c7eab1017f/

sorry auto correct. was suppose to say "deserved" not desired.

Actually this reminds me of this hardcore one. 2 middle school girls who were total bitchs killed this homeless persons dog and all the guys raped them and beat the shit out of them and one said he had aids.

Oh and this was pretty fucked up http://exhentai.org/g/859998/c8ad3ada7b/

I think there's 2 different kinds of fucked up, the kind where you'll see the grossest shit imaginable and the kind where the story is so twisted and vile you don't understand how someone came to write it.

Hentai where the narrative emphasizes how much pain the person goes through and how much their life has been destroyed can really pack a punch, even if the setting itself isn't particularly original.

For example, you can have a manga where you see a girl being penetrated by 10 penises with little context and you're like "meh", and then a manga where the girl is being penetrated by 10 penises while you're given a story about how she wanted to become a successful doctor in the future and had tons of friends and a good family but ended up kidnapped and raped to death with no hopes of escaping.
The second one will always affect you the most because context matters.

It's not so much about morals than it is about empathy really.
Of course different people have different degrees of empathy.

54 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

when I first started reading hentai I used to feel "Sorry" for the girls when they got raped but I grew out of that. it took a bit more to grow out of the NTR phase though. its much more sadder and still feel for the guys when they get ntr'd hard

You kidding? Those are the best parts!

You clearly haven't fallen as low as you would like to think if you can still sympathize with NTR'd men.

I agree, NTR is the best because the girls actually gets some real action, something their boyfriends usually fail to do.
Whenever they end up corrupted and come back for more, that's the best part.

If there's one thing I dislike about NTR though it's when there's a bunch of fat guys doing it. Like, why does it always have to be fat old men?

4 hours ago, Syndiciate said:

Not really my thing. If I feel like a wank ecchi will usually do the trick. 

Talk about lowbrow.  The only ecchi I would consider fapping to is Maou no Hajimekata which is just softcore hentai. It's got all the hentai tropes in LITE(tm) form. NTR? Mind break? Sweet vanilla? Mind control? Etc!? Its got them all! 

I am somewhat saddened by the low amount of actual sister pregnancy works. Most of the tagged ones are tanks with multiple stories of sister and impregnation/pregnancy separated. 

I really wanna post all the great stuff I read on Fakku but @Nosebleed might ban me because they are all paid subscription-only content. 

So far I loved everything from Comic Kairakuten 03-2016 has been great and I'm falling in love for this artist named Itouei. The guy can draw some sexy hairy women! 

1 minute ago, Nosebleed said:

Yeah don't link FAKKU stuff here unless you want to FAKKU to give us DMCAs.

I haven't been paying much attention to FAKKU's releases lately. Maybe I should get on with that. I wish they'd do more loli manga though.

Just trying to get my money's worth. They are providing high quality stuff that's rich, relevant, and new, so it's fun getting my hands on stuff that most pleebs can't. :wahaha: 

I mostly care about their tank releases because, honestly, Comic Kairakuten doesn't really suit my needs. It's a good magazine but not one I'd pay a subscription for. Comic X-eros is better imo, but evem then it's still not worth a monthly subscription from me.

At least with tanks I know I'm supporting an author I love and I get 200+ pages of fap material, although only a couple of books they released have been truly spectacular. Nothing has beaten Puni Kano for me yet though, that book is glorious. Considering they're partnered with Bosshi. I'm reallyyyy hoping one day we'll see Futabu in all of its uncensored glory.

1 hour ago, Nosebleed said:

Yeah don't link FAKKU stuff here unless you want to FAKKU to give us DMCAs.

I haven't been paying much attention to FAKKU's releases lately. Maybe I should get on with that. I wish they'd do more loli manga though.

I even saw that they are DNP on exehntai. I cannot wait till they shut down.

44 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

I even saw that they are DNP on exehntai. I cannot wait till they shut down.

Are you serious? They're the first company to bring uncensored hentai manga to the West in both digital and physical form AND to simulpub hentai magazines, also fully uncensored. The move away from unlicensed content may hurt initially, but Fakku is doing a great thing for the hentai market over here in the West and wishing for them to shut down is quite the incomprehensible desire.

Also the reason they're DNP on Sad Panda is because of Wani magazine, not Fakku itself, since Wani hit them with a buttload of DMCAs like a year or so ago.

8 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Are you serious? They're the first company to bring uncensored hentai manga to the West in both digital and physical form AND to simulpub hentai magazines, also fully uncensored. The move away from unlicensed content may hurt initially, but Fakku is doing a great thing for the hentai market over here in the West and wishing for them to shut down is quite the incomprehensible desire.

Also the reason they're DNP on Sad Panda is because of Wani magazine, not Fakku itself, since Wani hit them with a buttload of DMCAs like a year or so ago.

yes...? They "were" free. I read the announcement threads. lots of their "long term" members said they are leaving because of it to.

now how much hentai for EX have compared to fakku? that's free. which includes some uncensored stuff and a bunch of other things? for free?

7 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

yes...? They "were" free. I read the announcement threads. lots of their "long term" members said they are leaving because of it to.

now how much hentai for EX have compared to fakku? that's free. which includes some uncensored stuff and a bunch of other things? for free?

The content that was on Fakku before was not Fakku's, they were all scanlations from fan groups. Any "uncensored" material you might have seen then was a redraw. Sometimes redraws can be really good, but ultimately they're all redraws.

Does sad panda have more stuff? Yes. But that's like saying you shouldn't buy a game simply because you can pirate it somewhere else. It's a silly argument to make.

Fakku is offering exclusive content you will not find anywhere else. Sure you can probably find a way to pirate it, but I at least prefer the option to support the artists through Fakku instead of just assuming I should be given shit for free all the time.

What i was saying with my previous post though is that Fakku is helping the market grow and saying it should shut down because you don't like that it's a paid service is quite a narrow minded viewpoint.