Hentai

Niko

Hit up grindfest for xp.

Allocate points for your stats (you get these from fighting, not from leveling up).

Play Arena for credits.

Use credits for armor and weapons (weapon should be first priority if you don't have one).

Profit?

I really only bothered getting to level 20, so everything I know is just from minor observation. It's nice hitting up arena for credits to download manga that don't have torrents. Not only is it less time consuming than downloading individual images, but it's also less frustrating. Unlocking the level 20 arena makes it really easy to maintain credits for downloads. Avoid using potions if you can. They're a needless waste of credits and you can still get a decent chunk of xp per day from just using your healing spells to stay alive.

Hit up grindfest for xp.

Allocate points for your stats (you get these from fighting, not from leveling up).

Play Arena for credits.

Use credits for armor and weapons (weapon should be first priority if you don't have one).

Profit?

I really only bothered getting to level 20, so everything I know is just from minor observation. It's nice hitting up arena for credits to download manga that don't have torrents. Not only is it less time consuming than downloading individual images, but it's also less frustrating. Unlocking the level 20 arena makes it really easy to maintain credits for downloads.

Ah they did release the rest of the chapters, they just weren't uploaded on sad panda yet. (double posting so everyone can notice and read the awesomeness)

Well, my night is completed.

It seems lately there's been at least one new manga everyday that manages to hit that sweet spot for me.

Gyaru is not really my thing, but this was pretty nice. I really liked the hair too~

http://exhentai.org/g/801830/bf949db21c/

This might be the cutest page I've ever seen. (>ω<)

NSFW, obviously.

Is this censorship enough or I need to add more glows? :ph34r: s055O4B.jpg

Here's the link for those who's interested.

Also this one is too cute.

(If you don't like Exhibitionism don't click e-e)

Hey someone here know this author? http://exhentai.org/g/575316/110579eee1/ in the gallery show, but his name is Awatake Takahiro, After playing one of his VNs I turned a big fan of it and now i'm in a misson to download every thing about him. I already downloade d all dounjin on Hitomi.la and nHentai now working hard to download these, if anybody here knows other site with more can give me a reply?

Ah please don't put link of the original site, it seems that he does not like '-'

It's been a while since I read a classical "I like you", "I like you too!" "let's have sex now" story.

http://exhentai.org/g/802012/d213c7e962/

Never loses its charm.

Why waste time with intricate plot lines when you can just be simplistic.

Just spent a good 30 mins organizing my exhentai favorites. That sure took a while.