Niko

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://exhentai.org/g/899629/6e64462b9e/

https://exhentai.org/g/585278/dd65577ac3/

I've been on a search for faithful doujins. As in, doujins by artists that actually make a real effort to emulate the style of art/comedy/characterization/etc. (not to mention cup sizes, nothing worse than when a character suddenly has way bigger jugs) of the original franchise, and make it feel like it could actually have been a real episode/chapter except with sex, rather than just putting their own perverted/loose interpretations of the character designs in arbitrary sexual situations 

This is proving quite difficult. these kinds of fanfics seem to be in a vast minority.

Does anyone have any works they'd like to share?

Edited by john 'mr. customer' smith

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, just saw this thread so I will ask here:

There is some H animes I saw some years ago that I would like to watch again, but I just vaguely remember some characters, so I would like if possible to find a place to describe the character so that people who know a lot about anime can tell the names of the animes. Where can I find suck a place?

• 4 weeks later...

Just now getting into doujinshi, would love some recommendations. Preferably must be translated in English somewhere. No trap/futa, no loli, no scat, no guro. Aside from that, pretty much everything is fair game. Colorized pages would be nice too, but it's not required.

1 hour ago, Mugi said:

Just now getting into doujinshi, would love some recommendations. Preferably must be translated in English somewhere. No trap/futa, no loli, no scat, no guro. Aside from that, pretty much everything is fair game. Colorized pages would be nice too, but it's not required.

http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/25310/1/love-ridden-fakku-book

http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/20892/1/tastyui

this one has a story, believe it or not.

http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/10674/1/teacher-student

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Both watched, and read, more than I care to count to be honest.

Spoiler

Best animation I've ever come across, would've been Mahou Shoujo AI. I'm a big fan of the franchise, and it's was actually a very good adaptation, about as good as you can expect from a VN adaptation to be honest. Issues with pacing sure, but when you try to stuff a month long series of events into 5 OVA's, there are going to be a few issues. The first two OVA's amounted to two weeks of events in the VN, it takes that long to get to the fight with Harumi on the riverbank, and the last three OVAs were the events of the last day of the VN.

Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure it was made as an advertisment for the Ai2 release, as half the insert tracks were from Ai, and half were from Ai2. For example, the ones that played during the fight scenes, and things like Ai's transformation scene, were from Ai, but the insert track that played at the beginning of each episode when they showed the cut in title screen was a segment of one from Ai2, that you first hear when Rin first appears. The endings, aside from episode three, were all tracks from Ai2. For example, the ending to episode 1 was the opening theme for Ai2, episode 4 was a segment of a remixed version of one of the tracks from Ai2 released in a special sound disc, and the ending theme from episode 5 was one of the ending themes from Ai2, 

I really want to get my hands on the US releases of the first 4 OVA's. They were originally supposed to release the 5th OVA as well, but things happened it never came out, so all we have is a fan-sub.

And while Bible Black, which is the "Big Name" hentai out there most people know of, was a decent adaptation in it's own right, I'm still of the belief that Ai was better. Ai was a Mystery/Romance with some Supernatural horror, whereas Bible Black was a Magic/Supernatural story, and personally, I feel that Akitoshi was a better protagonist than Minase.

As for H-manga and doujin, well, I can always throw a few reccommendations around if you want.

Edited by Mard

1 hour ago, Mard said:

As for H-manga and doujin, well, I can always throw a few reccommendations around if you want.

I'm down for that. :)

I recently found an H manga myself that I was pretty impressed with. It's one of the few H manga plots I've come across that is surprisingly interesting, the protagonist is awesome, and the fap content is not too bad either.

ch1, ch2, ch3 (exhentai links; lemme know if you can't access the site)

19 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

I'm down for that. :)

I recently found an H manga myself that I was pretty impressed with. It's one of the few H manga plots I've come across that is surprisingly interesting, the protagonist is awesome, and the fap content is not too bad either.

ch1, ch2, ch3 (exhentai links; lemme know if you can't access the site)

Heh. I remember that one. Loved the explanation they gave for why mages in RPGs always have big breasts. Definitely worth a few laughs.

Welp, I'll start off with these I guess.

Risa no Imouto series and TK's Yukiyukite Senshadou Trilogy