Hentai

Niko

Also i've said this before but you should create an account on their forums, not on e-hentai. I don't know if it changes much, but i created my account on their forum from the beginning and am logged in on it and it has worked flawlessly from the very beginning.

http://forums.e-hentai.org/

Make sure you're logged in there.

Yeah I made it there and it's logged on. Still no access. Is this some sort of secret hentai society or.

Yeah I made it there and it's logged on. Still no access. Is this some sort of secret hentai society or.

Nah, it's just they need to activate your account, though no one is exactly sure what activates it, but usually waiting a week or so does it. Maybe playing the hentaiverse game a bit as well.

How to get in is mostly up to speculation, but playing hentaiverse and rating galleries on EH does seem to help. It takes a week for most, but it can go up to a month as well.

Also, I thought your account for the main site was the same for your forum. I only made one account to access both. I do remember registering on the forum site though.

I watch the odd gentai, I particluarly like the art by Poro, makes of the Oni chichi series and such. I love their char designs for the girls, so adorable.

Ah yes, Oni Chichi is one of my favorites, mainly ReBirth. 

Nah, it's just they need to activate your account, though no one is exactly sure what activates it, but usually waiting a week or so does it. Maybe playing the hentaiverse game a bit as well.

It's related to site cookies.  There's a special sequence of things you need to do to get the right cookies and avoid the wrong ones.  The wrong cookies trigger sad panda.

It's related to site cookies.  There's a special sequence of things you need to do to get the right cookies and avoid the wrong ones.  The wrong cookies trigger sad panda.

And this is why I use the pluggin. It was too much of a headache trying to figure out how to bypass the sadpanda otherwise, so I just went the easy route.

Found a lolicon twin manga based on Idolmaster. This artist really knows how to work in this fetish. :o

http://exhentai.org/g/751278/e096d5b7cd/