Hentai

Niko

It took its sweet time, but finally Fakku did it https://www.fakku.net/tags/loli

Today is a good day

H7tw3oI.gif

I can legitimately say Fakku is becoming an even better website. With the loli ban lift there's so many things they can include in their galleries now.

It still won't encompass everything, but it's a huge step in the right direction and will definitely bring tons of loli fans over to their site.

I just hope they don't go any younger.  It would probably be an incredibly bad decision to go toddlercon.  *shivers*  I like my hentai to at least be barely in puberty range.

And god damnit, you've now just made me ponder if the hymen is developed during fetal stages or not.  I'd imagine it is, but why you make me think these things.  Being a biology major with focus on medical is tough.

Lol guys pls, don't think too hard about it.

Wether it's lolicon or toddlercon, their lower parts are usually always drawn the same way, there's virtually no difference except for size.

And in the end they both stretch to fit so.

You don't have to like toddlercon though, but really, don't think too hard about it.

Also hymens are present even in children :Kappa:

Though a lot of manga prefer not to do the whole blood thing.

Lol guys pls, don't think too hard about it.

Wether it's lolicon or toddlercon, their lower parts are usually always drawn the same way, there's virtually no difference except for size.

And in the end they both stretch to fit so.

You don't have to like toddlercon though, but really, don't think too hard about it.

Also hymens are present even in children :Kappa:

Though a lot of manga prefer not to do the whole blood thing.

Not all girls are born with a hymen, some even break it by accident (i.e oh shit i just lost my virginity doing the splits) so yeah it is possible not to bleed during a first time.

No blood coming out doesn't mean it doesn't hurt though, the vagina walls are still not used to foreign objects.

What Nosebleed said.

I think my classmate broke her hymen by masturbation.

But that's another story.

Uhhhh, dildo or no dildo? It's still a first time with a dildo, sorry.

I love my fetish of a girl basically surrendering herself on her first time with that really embarrassed sprawling out pose that basically says "take me".  Usually the build up to it is wonderful as well as it tends not to be just "I want to have sex, so lets fuck" which is pretty romantic.

This just had me thinking, I enjoy the romance part of it, but I also like the sadistic and breaking part... I might have a character conflict here.  Make me a hentai protagonist, I would be incredibly interesting!

Woah woah woah, were you instructing her?  We need this story, NAO.

Damn dislexia, her telling != telling her

Bet that was disappointing.

By the by, I added a new chapter to Monster Girls! on hentaifoundry.com. Gimme some likes and favs if you're a member of the site, if you'd be so kindly. My username is Shikaku.

The monster I wrote about is the Gazer, from Kenkou Crosses' Monmusu Encyclopedia.

Dude 

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED DURING THAT PROM

Relax, he probably has prom in ~14 hours, (my time).  It hasn't happened yet, it was a story from the past.

I doubt she had seen one too, since I haven't.

Though it is entirely possible.

I do remember her telling that she was using her fingers.

Also, what makes you semi-confident she doesn't have one? At least in my highschool (mind you it was a school for advanced kids where everyone skipped at least one grade) a majority of the females had one (lol, listening to them be stupid was entertaining).

Bet that was disappointing.

By the by, I added a new chapter to Monster Girls! on hentaifoundry.com. Gimme some likes and favs if you're a member of the site, if you'd be so kindly. My username is Shikaku.

The monster I wrote about is the Gazer, from Kenkou Crosses' Monmusu Encyclopedia.

I hope you write more... Actually please write more about Monster girls... Especially slime girls.

I hope you write more... Actually please write more about Monster girls... Especially slime girls.

I was thinking about writing another chapter soon, and needed to pick a new Monmusu. Slime it is.

Also, two new chapters of a new manga by Distance!

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/795688/f9ff731bf8/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/795693/c32b80c702/

I love my fetish of a girl basically surrendering herself on her first time with that really embarrassed sprawling out pose that basically says "take me".  Usually the build up to it is wonderful as well as it tends not to be just "I want to have sex, so lets fuck" which is pretty romantic.

This just had me thinking, I enjoy the romance part of it, but I also like the sadistic and breaking part... I might have a character conflict here.  Make me a hentai protagonist, I would be incredibly interesting!

Yeah it's the same for me.

And for KosakiFag .............. I don't even know where I should start with all that .......