Hentai

Niko

Well I mean it's not like they have to be mutually exclusive. You can have a decent story and hentai at the same time.

True, but those are quite troublesome to find, depending where you look. But If you happen to find one including Yuri, you should totally link me.

True, but those are quite troublesome to find, depending where you look. But If you happen to find one including Yuri, you should totally link me.

Vanilla yuri is much more prone to an actual storyline so you should look for that:

http://www.yuri-ism.net/slide/read/original_doujins/en/15/1/page/1

In fact using the vanilla tag almost always guarantees some sort of plot.  Of course it's usually shallow but it is there.

• 3 weeks later...

After looking through both exhentai and gelbooru for Date A Live H, it seems there is a severe lack of Origami love.  It's almost just Kurumi and Yoshino doujins, with a little Tohka and barely any Origami at all.  No love for my white haired beauty it would seem.

Also found out Boichi did a hentai manga called "Lovers in Winter".  Kinda cool to see actual H from a somewhat popular manga artist.

After looking through both exhentai and gelbooru for Date A Live H, it seems there is a severe lack of Origami love.  It's almost just Kurumi and Yoshino doujins, with a little Tohka and barely any Origami at all.  No love for my white haired beauty it would seem.

Also found out Boichi did a hentai manga called "Lovers in Winter".  Kinda cool to see actual H from a somewhat popular manga artist.

I find that for most series that I really want a doujinshi for there are either none or not for the girl I want.

Fakku goes into hentai manga publishing.

Remember that piece of news? Well there's a huge shitstorm right now.

Fakku got a bunch of licenses, and apparently DMCA went to exhentai and tons of stuff got purged. Of course some parts of the internet like /d/, /h/ or /a/ are kinda boiling, the FB of the Fakku creator starts getting shit on it and fakku itself got attacked and is now displaying maintenance page.

And to be honest that purge is really irritating.

When you attack the hentai heaven, you picked the wrong opponent.

Sorry but Fakku should have known they'd get attacked instantly if they did that.

More importantly their stuff has always ended up there, are you telling me they only figured it out now?

No, but they only recently went legal themselves.

Actually Fakku is only indirectly concerned. To clarify what happened, a bit ago in April, Wani (a big publishing magazine for hentai manga) sent DMCA notices to a bunch of H-manga scanlation hosting websites, including Fakku. A bit after that Fakku decided to jump ahead, go legal, and negociated with Wani to have world rights for the entirety of their catalogue.

Then yesterday it's Wani who decided to send DMCAs everywhere, and apparently they have weight because some websites are on the verge of closing and even on exhentai it's catastrophic. Any artist that appears in the Wani catalogue gets ALL of this galleries taken down, even if it's a compilation with multiple artists, or a doujinshi. And some stuff even vanish as a collateral. We're talking several tens of thousands of galleries here.

To add to that anything from Wani should get harder to obtain now.

So yeah, sad day for H-manga and H-doujins. I'm downloading some of the save-what-we-can batches that went up on 4chan yesterday, just to be sure (I checked my favorites and not too much is affected).

I have no idea what Wani publishes, so I have no idea if this actualy affects any of the stuff I download, but this does indeed suck.  I really hate this kind of legal crap, even when it doesn't affect me personally.  *goes to look for those batches, just in case*

Practically none of the stuff I read is affected. Thank gods. Actually, no - there are some. I'm annoyed now.

It was ought to happen someday. I'm kinda sad for people who's favourite works and artist galleries got taken down; Fakku did a dick move, but you can't say what they did was wrong; it's called competition, and whenever commercial work gets involved, you can expect things like these to happen. The real problem is that e(x)-hentai is a non-profit group effort to catalogue and group  up scanlations; they are in a lost position right from the start and all they can do is either take down all the stuff, or wait out this whole shitstorm and pray for no more troubles afterwards.

There's a lot of other annoying things, that boogle me; one of them being artists with no real ownership rights of their own dojin works. The japanese publishing market is preety oppresive when it comes to that and publishers often demand full rights for the work upon publishing; in that way, they become the legal owners, while the only thing artists get are money (which aren't any big sums, either; it's quite laughable). In that way, they are devoid of any influence on their own work - whatever happens to it afterwards is not their business anymore.