Someone Took Virtue's Last Reward's Ambidex Game...

Funyarinpa

...and is making an online game out of it. Before you fly off to play it, I have to say it is in Pre-Alpha.

Ambidex Game Online

Well, anyone that has played Virtue's Last Reward has probably wondered at least once how they would fare in the AB Game. Well, you have a chance now it seems. There are also "skills" and a few other things added for some reason, but we'll learn when the game actually gets finished(right now the only "playable" thing is a global chat window and the skills change color of the font.)

Personally, I am really pumped for this. I'd play it over and over again, but of course it needs publication. When I registered(which was a few weeks ago) I think I was the 19th person to register. Well, it would be no fun to play with the same people again and again, would it?

P.S:I am not affiliated with the actual producer of the game in any way.

That certain someone... is yours truly.  :)

Thank you very much for spreading the word! I was a bit surprised to find this post during my daily patrol (checking for changes in the Google rankings for search engine optimization purposes).

It's going to take a while before the game reaches a playable state so please be patient. I'm working on it whenever I can and will continue doing so, as long as there are people excited about it.