Looking for some good translated VN

FamedWolf

So I have been playing some of the translated visual novels to date and I'm very glad that most of them are really interesting. I really did learn a lot from reading them. Some of the most promising  VN that I had are Little Busters, Kono Oozora ni Tsubasa wo Hirogete, G Senjou No Maou, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Hoshisora no Memoria, etc. They really touched my heart and all have good story telling.

Right now, I'm looking for a VN that maybe has the same thing. Incest and Harem are all welcome for suggestions so long as the story is good. I'm looking for romance with more than one or two heroines in it. It may or may not have bad endings. If possible, I want it to have long hours of gaming but it's fine if it doesn't.

Please share me your thoughts and suggestions. They are really appreciated. Thank you

Symphonic Rain (deep characters, insert songs galore with masterful lyric foreshadowing, certain p. cool plot elements, excellent if hard rhythm game, everyone should read it - also I recommend the fuwan release due to the difficulty of doing it on your own)

Read SR before Rewrite and get serious hipster cred, Rewrite is too mainstream

Kira Kira

Deardrops

oh thank you for the replies. I already know that rewrite is that good based on what i have read so far. maybe i'll try that one.

currently i'm playing yumina the ethereal which takes a lot of my time. deardrops is up next and i hope it is a good game to play :)

is the story of fate/stay night the same with its anime version? I have watched the anime and it really has a good story so far. I'm just a bit disappointed about the ending. I thought it would be a good ending for both the protagonist and Saber. Are there many routes to choose from there or is it just a linear route?

is the story of fate/stay night the same with its anime version? I have watched the anime and it really has a good story so far. I'm just a bit disappointed about the ending. I thought it would be a good ending for both the protagonist and Saber. Are there many routes to choose from there or is it just a linear route?

No, the anime just follows the Fate route of the story with Saber as the main heroine. The story has three routes that focus on a heroine and are unlocked in this order with the Fate route as the first, the second Unlimited Blades Works route follows Rin , and the final route that's unlocked after that is Heaven's Feel with Sakura in the lime light. If the Fate ending didn't satisfy then the other two endings will.

oh thank you for the replies. I already know that rewrite is that good based on what i have read so far. maybe i'll try that one.

currently i'm playing yumina the ethereal which takes a lot of my time. deardrops is up next and i hope it is a good game to play :)

If you enjoy Yumina the Ethereal, then maybe you'd like Aselia the Eternal, a game by the same team. People consider it to have worse gameplay but a better story, and I'm inclined to agree (although I don't think the gameplay is too bad). It's not a dungeon crawler, but plays kind of like an Ogre Battle game if you ever played one of those.

Also, I liked Deardrops. It's not necessarily a remarkable or emotional experience but it's a fun ride.