Hanahira! Translation Project.

This visual novel takes place in the same universe as the Sonohana series but is an all ages title. I'm not really big into making a fancy thread so I'm just going to take the info from vndb and add some images. 

rD5jAHP.png

Description

The story revolves around four girls who attend Saint Michael Girls’ School and highlights all their cute dokidoki yuriyuri love for one another during and after school. The story is quite lighthearted and follows the four girls at school, shopping, hanging around and coming together for a pajama party.

Characters

12525.jpg

Hanemura Kaori:

Kaori is a tsundere who can’t be honest about her deep love for Amane. She lives next door to Amane and goes to Saint Michael Girls’ School together. Very responsible and straightforward. She fulfills the tsukkomi role very well. However, when Amane’s repeated loving advances breaks down her tsundere wall, she becomes very cute and doting. She’s not that good at cooking, but at least it’s better than Amane.

12526.jpg

Yuuki Amane:

Amane is basically the opposite of Kaori. She’s airheaded, very lively, glomps Kaori at every opportunity and generally lazy. She fails at studying and cooking, and would rather stay up playing games than anything else.

12531.jpg

Toudou Makoto:

The most mature of the group, Makoto is normally very cool and reserved. However, she is a girl after all and is weak for cute things, like Koharu. Dreams about being with Koharu a lot.

12529.jpg

Uozumi Koharu:

Koharu is the mascot character among the four friends. Soft-spoken and pure, she emits an iyashi-kei (healing) charm that captures Makoto’s heart. She thinks she is too childish and hence, greatly admires Makoto since she is so much more mature than her. She is a wonderful cook (especially sweets) and very handy around the house, so she would be a great housewife. Very hardworking.

CV:

Pretty sure this is right.

Hanemura Kaori = Kitamura Eri

Yuuki Amane = Sakakibara Yui

Toudou Makoto = Uchida Mami

Uozumi Koharu = Tokushima Mia

Team Members:

2 translators= Fries and Crysis99

1 editor= Me

Special thanks to AXYPB and the people over at Yuri Project for helping out with the extraction of the scripts and the hacking aspect.

Progress:

2/50 scripts are translated while editing and tlc haven't started yet.

http://vndb.org/v5244

You guys need translators? Well this was the first untranslated VN I finished, so I feel a certain obligation to help this game get translated. In fact, I still have it installed. Honestly, I didn't know this was related to the SonoHana series. Well if you want a translator, I believe I can help, just send me a PM.

I'm pretty sure someone was translating this like 2 years ago. I even still have a copy of the repository with some translated scripts... what happened to that translation? I don't remember already ^^ Something like 15 scripts were translated. Not sure how much there in total.

I'm pretty sure someone was translating this like 2 years ago. I even still have a copy of the repository with some translated scripts... what happened to that translation? I don't remember already ^^ Something like 15 scripts were translated. Not sure how much there in total.

The translation is dead. There hasn't been any updates since then and I'm sure we can finish this before that person can.

The translation is dead. There hasn't been any updates since then and I'm sure we can finish this before that person can.

Well yeah, I figured out this much. In fact I don't even want that person to work on this VN. He have to finish Coμ already and start to work on Rewrite HF! ψ(`∇´)ψ

Edit: Actually by looking at the commit log, the person I was talking about wan't a translator but an editor. And translator noted somewhere that he is supposed to translate 1 script per day until its finished or he is dead... It is still not finished, so... へ(>_<へ)