Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki Translation Project

Akerou

Hi community,

This is my first time playing out a VN as it has an English patch and I really liked the graphic. I was just curious about the translation/gameplay mechanics. Because Ann scene translation has not begun, does this mean I won't be able to access her H-scene? Sorry if this is a stupid question - I am totally new in this type of game. I tried speed forward the story line but no H-scene in the end - so I think I am on the common route? I have copied and pasted the English Patch 1.01

Thanks in advance

Yes, the currently released patch only translates the common route. Some time between mid december and the end of december a Konami+Mio patch is scheduled to be released.

Thanks Akerou for answering so quickly! I guess I will enjoy playing the common route for a while. I had it sped through using spacebar and everytime the ending screen is telling me to "wait" - so I don't understand.

So from what I understand, common route contains no H-scenes? Then if I may further ask (sorry I am totally new at this) - would character route feature totally different story line or is it something that "branches" off the common route i.e. according to the choice/option I select ? I saw like 1 choices for each characters -- so there was not a lot...

I am sorry if my query sounds mundane, I am really new at this. Thanks for your support.

Thanks Akerou for answering so quickly! I guess I will enjoy playing the common route for a while. I had it sped through using spacebar and everytime the ending screen is telling me to "wait" - so I don't understand.

So from what I understand, common route contains no H-scenes? Then if I may further ask (sorry I am totally new at this) - would character route feature totally different story line or is it something that "branches" off the common route i.e. according to the choice/option I select ? I saw like 1 choices for each characters -- so there was not a lot...

I am sorry if my query sounds mundane, I am really new at this. Thanks for your support.

Well, each character does have different story lines, but they are all somewhat relate to common route, so you can also say they are "branches" from common route. 

And yeah, there will be no H-scenes in common route (some vns have, not this one though).

Well, each character does have different story lines, but they are all somewhat relate to common route, so you can also say they are "branches" from common route. 

And yeah, there will be no H-scenes in common route (some vns have, not this one though).

Ok thanks. Because I was curious whether a character is start at the Title Screen, i.e. when I select "New Game" I select a character route -- which meant that it's not "branched".

By branch, I imply that

A -> B or C

Then B goes different route

C goes different route

Where A is an event which I must make a choice (that's how I thought VN worked).

I will wait for the patch release then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the partial, really looking forward to give this a try. I have a basic question on the story structure, is there one true route, or is each route largely independent? How bad will our case of blueballs be after finishing these routes?

Thanks a ton, Akerou.

Now I have something to do till my wife gets home.

How scandalous. 

Thank you for the partial, really looking forward to give this a try. I have a basic question on the story structure, is there one true route, or is each route largely independent? How bad will our case of blueballs be after finishing these routes?

How scandalous. 

Not gonna say much to reply to this, but..

Keep your nose out of people's business.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to more progress in the future.

Thanks again.

I guess you could say Tina is kind of the "true" heroine. You need to have cleared the ann route to unlock Tina's and information provided in the ann route is assumed known in the tina route.

The rest is independent and branches at the same point. A generalized answer regarding blue balls is hard to give as that tends to greatly vary from person to person.