Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki Translation Project

Akerou

From what I've seen, a lot of professional translators consider 2500-3000 words a day over 6 - 8 hours to be about average. Some do much, much more though. And rates differ depending what area these translators are in (technical manuals, novels etc etc.) For example, some professional translators claim they can comfortably translate 1,000 words an hour. One professional Russian to English translator claims he can translate 2,500 words an hour on easy technical documents. How long they can work for under those speeds is anybody's guess, as is the quality of their work.

I don't find 2,000 lines a week to be an outlandish claim *shrugs*

Time to rejoice! Today Palette basically confirmed that there'll be a Tina route.

Character profiles should be up by tomorrow or so. Now the only question is... what to do until the 27th ;>

Good, that will be the heroine of choice for me xD (all the other characters have too big boobs :( )

Anyways good luck with the project :)

Good, that will be the heroine of choice for me xD (all the other characters have too big boobs :( )

Anyways good luck with the project :)

Although I somewhat have the same idea about boobs with you, after read the manga I just wanna go for Konami first ( everything can have an exception after all  :lol: )

Tina looks like the most interesting heroine true Ann reminds me too much of Sana from Mashiro Iro Symphony and she was my favorite heroine of that title, oh when I just remember my poor ex-keybord after seeing an end of that Anime.  And I love Imouto heroines so I like Konami too.

• 2 weeks later...

So with the game released, this is how it looks like:

progress.png

Since the common route is (unexpectedly) almost done already, the first patch will probably contain the full common route instead of just the prolog.

After that, I'll go Ann -> Mio -> Yuri -> Konami -> Tina. It'll probably take ~2 weeks until I start translating since I'm going to read the whole game twice (plus uni exams).

And now it's time to read~

I wish you luck. Both for your project, and for your personal enjoyment of the game. I know of some fansubbers who greatly regret picking up some series. Picking up a VN before it was even released is an amazingly courageous act.

Wow, this vn just released yesterday and common route almost fully translated? Good job.

meanwhile, I still cant find the serial to install the game...

Same here. I've searching through chinese forum where the games first uploaded but apparently they're also waiting for the crack. Well, i hope the crack out soon, dying to play this for Konami.