Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki Translation Project

Akerou

Hey guys,

In case you were unaware, I have uploaded more videos for the Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki common route. If you do take the time to watch the videos, you may notice some spelling and grammar corrections I made during the recordings (specifically in the day 5 video we just finished last night).

I am currently working on uploading the 2nd part of day 4 which should be done by tonight, as well as day 5 which we just recently recorded.

Thanks again for the patch, and I hope this helps the project!

Hey guys,

In case you were unaware, I have uploaded more videos for the Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki common route. If you do take the time to watch the videos, you may notice some spelling and grammar corrections I made during the recordings (specifically in the day 5 video we just finished last night).

I am currently working on uploading the 2nd part of day 4 which should be done by tonight, as well as day 5 which we just recently recorded.

Thanks again for the patch, and I hope this helps the project!

Thanks, we'll make sure to adapt all corrections pointed out. Much appreciated.

When I read the common route, making Mio cry was an 'Awwr' moment. Now I'm looking forward to making her cry because she's delayed a Konami route patch. It's going so fast it doesn't even matter but I'll secretly loathe any character who has to get translated before a patch is released with Konami! >..<

When I read the common route, making Mio cry was an 'Awwr' moment. Now I'm looking forward to making her cry because she's delayed a Konami route patch. It's going so fast it doesn't even matter but I'll secretly loathe any character who has to get translated before a patch is released with Konami! >..<

You'll have to be patient. Konami's route isn't fully ready yet. Even though the graph says it's on 100% qc, that's just the 1st pass. I'm still currently doing the 2nd pass to make sure no mistakes & typos were missed & make improvements on dialogue flow where appropriate. I'm half-way done through the 2nd pass.

I take my job as a QC'er seriously, so I want to present the final scripts as best I can.

Btw, we haven't decided yet if we wanted to release another partial or just put everything in the final patch, so you'll just have to wait :P

It's time...

sBDHrh1.jpg

The common route of Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki has been completed, and all videos are available on my Google Drive posted in the link below. Stay tuned for more details regarding the live streams of Konami's route by following the official thread which is also linked below.

Thanks for watching, and if you have any questions, let me know!

Previous Videos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ivNNDDfsj5QVQ1Sk5qMTlZOXM&authuser=0

Official Thread: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/6390-koi-ga-saku-koro-sakura-doki-english-stream-with-grieviious-and-originalren-official-thread

• 2 weeks later...