Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki Translation Project

Akerou

Tina > Konami >= Ann > Yuri > Mio for me~

I guess I'll be done with my second read within the next couple days and then it's time to tl again.

By the way, is here anyone around who has detailed knowledge regarding XP3? The full game uses a different encryption method than the trial (and any other kirikiri based game), thus it is currently not possible to apply patches to the game with the tools available. Researching/reverse engineering xp3 from scratch seems to be an awful waste of time.

I guess I'll be done with my second read within the next couple days and then it's time to tl again.

By the way, is here anyone around who has detailed knowledge regarding XP3? The full game uses a different encryption method than the trial (and any other kirikiri based game), thus it is currently not possible to apply patches to the game with the tools available. Researching/reverse engineering xp3 from scratch seems to be an awful waste of time.

You need a hacker to do that, they are a few of them on fuwa you can try asking them if they are interested to help you out.

By the way, is here anyone around who has detailed knowledge regarding XP3? The full game uses a different encryption method than the trial (and any other kirikiri based game), thus it is currently not possible to apply patches to the game with the tools available. Researching/reverse engineering xp3 from scratch seems to be an awful waste of time.

Tina route is locked, you will have to finish Ann route first ( which is why I'm playing her route right now, despite not having much interested in her~ )

• 2 weeks later...

Progress Update Week #1

Common route is now fully translated~

progress_week1.png

I don't think I'll get something done next week, having an exam basically every day is quite dreadful to say the least.

thank's for the news :D

ahh, common route is competed,

Will you release it?

thank's for the news :D

ahh, common route is competed,

Will you release it?

We will release a patch that fully translates the trial (~6000 lines of the common route) as soon as the editing is done. There is still an unresolved XP3 repacking issue when it comes to the full game.

We will release a patch that fully translates the trial (~6000 lines of the common route) as soon as the editing is done. There is still an unresolved XP3 repacking issue when it comes to the full game.

ahhh..... to bad :(

if you are finished editing and there is no error in the game, it means ... will realease soon, right? 
Can you provide a link to download the file when it is finished?

ahhh..... to bad :(

if you are finished editing and there is no error in the game, it means ... will realease soon, right? 
Can you provide a link to download the file when it is finished?

well, obviously I will. There would hardly be any point in releasing a patch without posting a download link anywhere, right?  ^_^

well, obviously I will. There would hardly be any point in releasing a patch without posting a download link anywhere, right?  ^_^

ahahaha... you've that point.

yupp that's true :D

well....thank you for your hard work.

Ganbatte :D

They've finally made the imouto blood-related, unlike Sakuno, and I was going to read this since quality incesterone level in my blood was getting low, but now I should probably put this one off and read something else... or not?

Great pace, Akerou, and yes, I enjoy the art very much too.

Btw I think tl'ing only Tina and the imouto would be much more "cost-effective" than tl'ing the entire game, so if you stick to your own priorities you should be okay in terms of length even if you're the only TL. The problem is Tina's route is blocked by An, but you probably have something in mind about this B)

Isnt that why he will translate Tina's route last?

Technically speaking I'd only have to translate Ann for that. The reason why Tina is last is merely for motivation. Leaving the relatively speaking "worst" route for last isn't a good idea.

Not that it matters, I don't plan on releasing partial patches after each route anyway. There will only be the "trial" patch and the full game patch.  

Isnt that why he will translate Tina's route last?

Oh, got confused by this, and that's what I meant by "own priorities":

Tina > Konami > Yuri > Ann > Mio !

Not that it matters, I don't plan on releasing partial patches after each route anyway. There will only be the "trial" patch and the full game patch.  

You're pretty harsh on yourself, but well, let's hope Tina can make you go on to the end :)

As for me, I happened to lose my motivation too many times by saving the best part for last. So I'll be starting tomorrow with imouto, then most likely skip An and move right to Tina.