Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki Translation Project

Akerou

Hmm, yeah, though they probably won't go through and thoroughly expect it like that unless they have some sort of big suspicion to begin with. You might as well just get it, the actual chances of you getting in trouble for it are very small. 

I want to buy and import this game, but afraid to because Tina is a loli.

Importing is expensive and subject to government scrutiny.  While the risk incurred by importing games like this is very low, why take the risk when you can simply purchase the game as a direct download from a site like DLsite?  If your goal is supporting the creators, a greater fraction of your money goes to the creators with digital downloads vs. physical copies.  This is one reason why Steam has become so popular among game developers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I normally don't play partial patches - it feels like a tease :P But I just want to thank you and the rest of your team for working on this. I just finished reading Konami's route, and like the style of writing used in the TL. There are some basic errors, but you convey the story well.

Based on some opinions I've heard from other people, The VN is not considered in top favor - but imo it's a charming setting, with likable characters. Sometimes you just have to take something for what it is and enjoy it. Glad you picked it as a project.

Look forward to reading Mio's route next, and eventually the rest when it's out.

Thank you again.

I normally don't play partial patches - it feels like a tease :P But I just want to thank you and the rest of your team for working on this. I just finished reading Konami's route, and like the style of writing used in the TL. There are some basic errors, but you convey the story well.

Based on some opinions I've heard from other people, The VN is not considered in top favor - but imo it's a charming setting, with likable characters. Sometimes you just have to take something for what it is and enjoy it. Glad you picked it as a project.

Look forward to reading Mio's route next, and eventually the rest when it's out.

Thank you again.

Glad you enjoyed it. Most of these "basic errors" and other issues should be fixed in the final version. The partial patches are just raw translation with rather light editing and are mostly meant as a preview.

And here goes the update for week #61

progress_week61.png

I guess I didn't state it on fuwa, so for those that wondered why there was no update for 4 weeks rather than 2 as would have been usual; I was on vacs for a little more than a week and wasn't able to translate during that time. I'll do my best to finish the translation before October.

• 2 weeks later...