Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki Translation Project

Akerou

There will always be split opinions on this matter. There are people who prefer "absolute" english and then there are those who prefer honorifics and certain jp terms to be left as is, so I simply made my own opinion/preference the deciding factor.

Akerou, I am with you. I think honorfics and japanese words like bento, etc should remain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would agree with not translating the Japanese honorifics into English as that also annoys me. Was just meaning common words like Bento = Lunchbox and stuff like that although that's just personal preference.

That's fine it was really just personal preference as i do prefer the words in English but Japanese is also fine and as well as some words cannot really be translated into English like the names of games and such but would be nice if you could put in something explaining what it means had to actually look one of the games mentioned because i didn't know what it was >.<

Overall great translation keep it up.

Also is this intentional? XD 

Also their fathers name is in Japanese. Comes up when Tina rents a movie.and you find out Konami is bad with Horror.

339b45cb8c.png

Well... that wasn't supposed to happen. Mind telling me which route this is from? I just finished with dealing all the shit in real life & is now back in the project. I'll get that one fixed. This can happen in really rare occasions, strange really. could be a problem with the line extractor or something, I dunno. It also happened once in the common route & another one in Konami's route iirc. But those are fixed.

Well... that wasn't supposed to happen. Mind telling me which route this is from? I just finished with dealing all the shit in real life & is now back in the project. I'll get that one fixed. This can happen in really rare occasions, strange really. could be a problem with the line extractor or something, I dunno. It also happened once in the common route & another one in Konami's route iirc. But those are fixed.

Konami's route or late common route towards Konami. (No idea when the common route splits and you go down your desired route)

• 2 weeks later...

Progress Update Week #43

progress_week43.png

Also, I overhauled the script compiler to automatically handle word wrapping (we had to do this manually for every line before, which resulted in unwanted effects in rare cases) and eliminate a couple bugs like jp lines appearing / duplicate lines / unwanted instant text. The vast majority of issues should be fixed with that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...