Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki Translation Project

Akerou

Is there a fandisc somewhere where you can be the Dad and have an Aoi route?  Dear god, an hour in and she is just the sweetest bundle of adorable in this VN by leaps and bounds.

Not according to VNDB's page for it.  Also...not really related, but the name "Aoi" kinda irritates me...thanks, Hoshimemo.

Really like the art for this VN.  Won't be the first time I got interested in something in Ongoing Projects after VNDB'ing it and looking at the screenshots.  Good luck to everyone involved! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

mm sorry but i still can't make it work, i just copy the folder from the iso and copy/paste the patch in the first folder (where the setup is present) and the folder "恋がさくころ桜どき". But i dont understand how to launch the game or even install it?

sorry for the problem.

mm sorry but i still can't make it work, i just copy the folder from the iso and copy/paste the patch in the first folder (where the setup is present) and the folder "恋がさくころ桜どき". But i dont understand how to launch the game or even install it?

sorry for the problem.

You don't need to install it. You copy the 恋がさくころ桜どき folder from the iso and place the patch inside it, then enter that folder and double-click the .exe, that's all.

• 2 weeks later...

Just something that i noticed and is bugging me a little is some of the words are in English but are still saying the Japanese words (eg. Bento, Hikikomori and such) I know they're fairly easy words to know but it is still technically an 'English' translation its probably done intentionally but I would still prefer it in English although that's just me. (If you want to use the Japanese word in English would suggest putting maybe TL notes on screen or something just making it a bit easier)

Anyways Great work on the translation so far keep up the work really looking forward to this game. :D

42cbf7e890.jpg

Just something that i noticed and is bugging me a little is some of the words are in English but are still saying the Japanese words (eg. Bento, Hikikomori and such) I know they're fairly easy words to know but it is still technically an 'English' translation its probably done intentionally but I would still prefer it in English although that's just me. (If you want to use the Japanese word in English would suggest putting maybe TL notes on screen or something just making it a bit easier)

Anyways Great work on the translation so far keep up the work really looking forward to this game. :D

42cbf7e890.jpg

42cbf7e890.jpg

There will always be split opinions on this matter. There are people who prefer "absolute" english and then there are those who prefer honorifics and certain jp terms to be left as is, so I simply made my own opinion/preference the deciding factor.