Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki Translation Project

Akerou

Erm.. can some one give me all the route like a guide? Because all the ending i got says 'if you want to read on you must wait longer..' is it some kind of bug?

The patch only contains the common route, you'll have to wait for the rest of the patch for the heroines routes. Also, about the 'if you want to read on you must wait a little longer...', well, you'll just have to wait. And no, it's not a bug so don't worry about it.

Regarding the guide for the routes, the choices are pretty straightforward, so I don't think you'll need it. But if you still need it anyway, here:

#Ann#

~Let her help

~Decline her offer

~Don't say anything

~Pass on her offer

~Listen to Senpai's request

#Konami#

~Politely decline

~Invite her to the school cafeteria

~Don't say anything

~Pass on her offer

~Leave it to Sou and run away

#Mio#

~Politely decline

~Decline her offer

~Cover for her

~Pass on her offer

~Say that I have to use the toilet

#Yuri#

~Politely decline

~Decline her offer

~Don't say anything

~Get treated by her obediently

~Go buy a drink as well

#Tina#

Complete Ann's route. After that, there will be a new option 'Tina' in the main menu. Select that to enter Tina's route.

The patch only contains the common route, you'll have to wait for the rest of the patch for the heroines routes. Also, about the 'if you want to read on you must wait a little longer...', well, you'll just have to wait. And no, it's not a bug so don't worry about it.

Regarding the guide for the routes, the choices are pretty straightforward, so I don't think you'll need it. But if you still need it anyway, here:

#Ann#

~Let her help

~Decline her offer

~Don't say anything

~Pass on her offer

~Listen to Senpai's request

#Konami#

~Politely decline

~Invite her to the school cafeteria

~Don't say anything

~Pass on her offer

~Leave it to Sou and run away

#Mio#

~Politely decline

~Decline her offer

~Cover for her

~Pass on her offer

~Say that I have to use the toilet

#Yuri#

~Politely decline

~Decline her offer

~Don't say anything

~Get treated by her obediently

~Go buy a drink as well

#Tina#

Complete all 4 heroines routes. After that, there will be a new option 'Tina' in the main menu. Select that to enter Tina's route.

Thanks for the help~

Hey guys, thanks for working on this game. Here is a spotlight video for your project. Thanks for all your hard work!

In addition to the community spotlight video series I made for this translation, feel free to check out our stream of the English patch preview located in the links below.

Thread Location: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/6390-koi-ga-saku-koro-sakura-doki-english-stream-with-grieviious-and-originalren-official-thread

Previous Stream Recordings: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ivNNDDfsj5QVQ1Sk5qMTlZOXM&authuser=0