World End Economica Translation Completion Kickstarter

I admit I haven't played this game, but I've heard mostly good things about it (though a guy at Siliconera seemed to hate it completely). What kept me from picking it up was I didn't want to buy a game that looked like it would never be completely localized. That looks like it's about to change thanks to this kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/world-end-economica-complete?ref=discovery

F yes!

I've been looking forward to this. Episode 1 of World End Economica ended one one of the worst cliffhangers I've ever seen in VNs. I reeeeeaaally hope this kickstarter will be a success.

...although considering they've already got 50% of their founding down after just one day, I don't think there's any way this kickstarter is not going to be a sucess

Backed~

I liked the first ep enough for this it be a pretty worthwhile investment. It's interesting to see them able to raise so much cash this quickly, though with the "digital signature" thing I think a decent amount of people might lower their pledges.

Also they called 20 dollars tier "early bird" but they didn't limit the amount of backers for it. weird.

I'm very pleased they made it so fast and it trully shows the interest when a capable bunch of people is able to bring good titles to the western players. It's a specific novel, that propably won't get into everyone's tastes but nevertheless, something definately worth taking a look at.

• 4 weeks later...