VNDB Skins

rski100

this is most probably a problem with the browser or the plugin you're using. what browser are you using? and I assume you're using stylish?

also try switching to the default vndb theme on your profile. I made this theme in conjunction with that, so some unchanged stuff might look weird on some non-default themes.

and one more thing, check if you have other styles or scripts applied for vndb.org

Well it's not really a problem or a bother, it's just something I wanted to point out. I got the tought that it may be just a silly issue.

My browser is Chrome and yes , your later assumptions are correct , I'm using stylish. Don't know if there is another way of installing the style, my rebel instintcs don't got me anywhere [/joke]

Not another styles or scripts applied and default skin set on. 

I guess the conclusion is that it's something on my side. Oh well, I guess I'll have to throw away my PC and get a beautiful and economiccoughcough Mac. US joke of course, I dont think anyone here owns a Mac and if they do, then they better check if it's still there.

Oh wow I'm getting off topic and I think I'm running out of english for the day.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to report that I had to switch to Chrome and the same thing happens to me, the original skin is there for around an eighth of a second every time I load a page. I suspect this is a bug with the Chrome version of the plugin. Anyways, it's super jarring and makes me unwilling to use jemhunter's skin, unfortunately.

edit: Why does every single web browser in existence have to suck balls in unique, annoying ways? This is super tangential but I just wanted to rant for a second. :P

apparently there's no fix for that in chrome. Stylish is Firefox based, so it might be better off to find a Stylish alternative for Chrome. But meh.

edit: Why does every single web browser in existence have to suck balls in unique, annoying ways? This is super tangential but I just wanted to rant for a second. :P

true this