School days HQ Install Help

Kay so. I got the Disk 1 and Disk 2 ISOs and i have Deamon tools. So i mounted Disk 1 and ran the set up and it installed til a message tht says insert Disk 2. I do so and click OK. and tht message keeps comming up. I ended the program and uninstalled it and ran disk 1 again and it says uninstall (on school days window thing) and then it says install (after uninstalling). I click install and in a second, it says uninstall... this keeps repeating. I even restarted the computer but the same problem. 

Idk y but i installed it properly on mine but my friend wants it and is having issues now... i tried to help him but failed to do so so now i am here. 

Try erasing the installer and download it again. Once you've done so and you're installing the game it will ask you for Disk 2, you have to "stop" Disk 1 and mount Disk 2 after you've done so. If you did things right, the game should be installed properly. 

Try erasing the installer and download it again. Once you've done so and you're installing the game it will ask you for Disk 2, you have to "stop" Disk 1 and mount Disk 2 after you've done so. If you did things right, the game should be installed properly. 

How exactly do i 'erase' the instaler? ^^;