What's your OTP?

Nosebleed

Dramatic and Dark?

Care to explain more?

I agree with the dramatic but how is it dark?

There aren't themes of revenge, betrayal or anything dark of that sort present.

Maybe dark isn't the word I was looking for but I just mean the way they interact with each other.

For example, Reina always says Kumiko has a "bad personality" (meaning it In a good way), they sometimes give each other "payback" for what the other said, and just the way they generally interact is awesome.

I guess it's not dark at a all since they don't do anything bad, its just a result of their two personality types together.

Maybe dark isn't the word I was looking for but I just mean the way they interact with each other.

For example, Reina always says Kumiko has a "bad personality" (meaning it In a good way), they sometimes give each other "payback" for what the other said, and just the way they generally interact is awesome.

I guess it's not dark at a all since they don't do anything bad, its just a result of their two personality types together.

I think the word you're looking for is ironic or sarcastic. 

Dark has certain misleading connotations when used to describe things. 

When I first saw this thread I tried to think of one but really couldn't. I knew I used to have a few but none of them really came to mind. Then when I was listening to a song from Kaleido Star on my iPod it struck me that the Sora x Rosetta yuri relationship in the 2nd season of that show is pretty much the Best Thing Ever so I'd say that's definitely my OTP.

2007-07-26-64865.jpeg

Sora and Rosetta just have such a dynamic and interesting relationship. Sometimes it's hard to tell which is older and who is supporting who. Sora takes Rosetta under her wing, but Sora is a bit of a ditz and a spaz so often it's Rosetta who is the level-headed one of the pair. At the same time Rosetta is just barely out of childhood and has had a bit of a lonely existence, so often in Sora's arms she seems to revert to a much younger time and become a child again. I thought the 2nd season of Kaleido Star was pretty mediocre for the most part, but this one relationship pretty much carries the entire show after the first series ends.

Oh and here have an OP because I like linking OPs