Nico Nico Ni~

Niko

tumblr_mol9dynYTq1s74h99o3_500.gif

Hi fuwanovel! My name is Brandon and as you can see I'm a huge Niko Yazawa fan! I have a really great experience on forums (moderator on an official anime forum / ex moderator on Xat forums and I'm apart of many other more!).

I'm 21 years old and have been watching anime for quite a while. My favorite three anime are:

1: Aria the Origination

2: Lucky Star

3: Monogatari Series 2nd Season

My favorite three anime characters are:

1: Niko Yazawa (Love Live)

2: Shinobu Oshino (Monogatari Series)

3: Riruka Dokugamine (Bleach)

I'll admit, I have yet to play visual novels, but I plan to (hence why I signed up). I was browsing the forum a few days before joining and noticed a member here had a Niko Yazawa avatar and was a fan of the NikoxMaki pairing so I decided to join up!

Other interests include:

Video Games, Football, WWE (barely now though).

I'll be as active as possible and hope to make new friends here!

にこにこにー

Welcome to the forums. You sir have an extremly refined taste for characters.

I'm sure we'll get along. I'm also a massive Yazawa Nico fan and Love Liver, though you were probably referring to me in your introduction since I posted that massive paragraph on NicoMaki.

I might also add Oshino Shinobu is yet another of my all time favorite characters.

Well I hope you enjoy your time here. And I hope to see you around.

Let us fill Fuwanovel with Nico Nico Nii~

6953c321f93ecb4c75383914a340e086.gif

にこにこにー

I'm sure we'll get along. I'm also a massive Yazawa Nico fan and Love Liver, though you were probably referring to me in your introduction since I posted that massive paragraph on NicoMaki.

tumblr_mol9dynYTq1s74h99o2_500.gif

Yes, let us do just that! Haha, thanks. Actually, I know a few people who are fans of Niko Yazawa, but always feel bad when people decide to hate on her for reasons above me. Though, I understand everyone has opinions!

Hope we get along!

@ mae, thanks for the warm welcome! Hope we get along as wel!

@ kata, thanks for the welcome!

tumblr_mol9dynYTq1s74h99o2_500.gif

Yes, let us do just that! Haha, thanks. Actually, I know a few people who are fans of Niko Yazawa, but always feel bad when people decide to hate on her for reasons above me. Though, I understand everyone has opinions!

I usually see a lot of Maki fans though it's no surprise Maki is my 2nd favorite Love Live girl since she belongs next side Nico but Nico is just an overall great character that never fails to amuse me~

She acts cocky sometimes but secretly she just wants attention, especially from her beloved Maki.

I see you made your account like you said you would, so welcome!

iesd8YlnsU6U5.gif

にこにこにー

I might also add Oshino Shinobu is yet another of my all time favorite characters.

I'm the one who showed him your huge paragraph on NicoMaki since we speak frequently and are both Love Live fans.

I usually see a lot of Maki fans though it's no surprise Maki is my 2nd favorite Love Live girl since she belongs next side Nico but Nico is just an overall great character that never fails to amuse me~

She acts cocky sometimes but secretly she just wants attention, especially from her beloved Maki.

Maki is another great character from the series~. Easily in my top four favorite (if not top two at the point). I agree, Niko may act cocky and all.. but she just wants the attention (she deserves)..

tumblr_mj55p5LRdR1s74h99o1_500+(1).gif

Love Love "may" make my top five of all time. Not sure yet. Depends where it and how the season wraps up!

@ Ceris: Thanks for the welcome man and thanks for showing me the site! Hope we talk on here as well (:

I see you made your account like you said you would, so welcome!

iesd8YlnsU6U5.gif

I'm the one who showed him your huge paragraph on NicoMaki since we speak frequently and are both Love Live fans.

Fufu, that paragraph was one of my greatest written works I daresay. You did well.

Maki is another great character from the series~. Easily in my top four favorite (if not top two at the point). I agree, Niko may act cocky and all.. but she just wants the attention (she deserves)..

tumblr_mj55p5LRdR1s74h99o1_500+(1).gif

Love Love "may" make my top five of all time. Not sure yet. Depends where it and how the season wraps up!

I'm scared something might happen and they won't finish Love Live (the competition) just like last season.

But they need to because it's their last year. Just the thought of Nico leaving makes my heart ache.

Luckily there's still the manga and games.

More Nico for everyone.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mj3woyjylh1qbdvwko1

Fufu, that paragraph was one of my greatest written works I daresay. You did well.

I'm scared something might happen and they won't finish Love Live (the competition) just like last season.

But they need to because it's their last year. Just the thought of Nico leaving makes my heart ache.

Luckily there's still the manga and games.

More Nico for everyone.

The only way "Love Live" enters my top five is if they win the competition this season! Though, time is starting to run out.. for both the season and Niko Yazawa being apart of the idol group. The pain of losing her is a hard pain indeed.

My memories of her will live on though.

Oh, I've read a questionable manga of her and Maki already!

Well, welcome to Fuwa! Have a bear, plus a bonus with it:

anime-girl-with-teddy-bear-72806.jpg

If you'll start with VNs, I recommend you read Clannad, even if you saw the anime.

Hope to see you around more, and you have a potential for lolicon I see. hehe maybe you'll be one of us soon~~

Well, welcome to Fuwa! Have a bear, plus a bonus with it:

anime-girl-with-teddy-bear-72806.jpg

If you'll start with VNs, I recommend you read Clannad, even if you saw the anime.

Hope to see you around more, and you have a potential for lolicon I see. hehe maybe you'll be one of us soon~~

Clannad? Sure, I'll think about that one first. I've seen the first seven episodes and really enjoyed it so far! 

Are you saying you'll make me a lolicon? Oh gawd!

Haha, thanks for the welcome! Rabbit anime fan?

@ Meogii: Thanks for the welcome! Hope we can be friends as well.

My memories of her will live on though.

Oh, I've read a questionable manga of her and Maki already!

Memories are painful though, I want new content, I want Nico to live on forever~

In the official manga and novels Maki and Nico have a much closer relationship.

And don't even get me started on some doujinshi of them, those are just pure gold. You should read them~

tumblr_n4hfjfYuO41ssp073o1_500.gif

Memories are painful though, I want new content, I want Nico to live on forever~

And don't even get me started on some doujinshi of them, those are just pure gold. You should read them~

Yeah, memories can be painful. Poor girl from EF Memories wouldn't even remember her! D:

Niko Yazawa spinoff series please~

Oooh. What site can I read them? You can private message me sometime on here or MaL. Whatever works for you!

@ Nagisa. But.. But.. If you make me a lolicon I would have to cheat on Niko Yazawa. Isn't that bad? My Niko deserves better! 

Yeah, memories can be painful. Poor girl from EF Memories wouldn't even remember her! D:

Niko Yazawa spinoff series please~

Oooh. What site can I read them? You can private message me sometime on here or MaL. Whatever works for you!

@ Nagisa. But.. But.. If you make me a lolicon I would have to cheat on Niko Yazawa. Isn't that bad? My Niko deserves better! 

Nico's body proportions and stature make her a pseudo loli in a sense so you're not cheating on her.

I'm a lolicon myself after all and I love my lolis and still love Nico more~

Sure I'll PM you with all of them, just give me a sec

Nico's body proportions and stature make her a pseudo loli in a sense so you're not cheating on her.

I'm a lolicon myself after all and I love my lolis and still love Nico more~

Sure I'll PM you with all of them, just give me a sec

Well, that is a relief! Cheating on Niko would easily be the greatest sin any one person can commit!

Thanks, I appreciate it my fellow Niko fan.