Eternal Heart Spica afterstory questions [SPOILERS]

K450

Sorry for asking this the day before I leave, but I want to know or confirm some basic facts presented in Spica's after story, as well as some rough dates chronicling important events to help integrate the canon into my story. I want as much spoiler as necessary without completely negating the impact of Eternal Heart, a risk I'm willing to take. I might get to this a little late, since I will have no internet (Local 802.11b public wifi sucks), but any answers will not go unappreciated.

So, here's what I have interpreted or guessed so far.

• Spica has a "black box" illness to either cosmic radiation or a specific star, as with Haruto/Toudo.
  • The arrival of Mare on 200077 either exacerbated her illness, or provided an opportunity to "patch" her body.
  • The Good End skips from 2007124 to at least 5 years later.
  • The after story starts late into the good end, then flashes back to Spring, where I presume Altair and Spica are searching for Mare's meteor, most likely occurring in 2008. (Only read 3 lines past the bath scene cause the game throws a graph_bs error when loading a sprite)
  • Through a ritual, Spica is bound to the meteorite, borrowing its power to counteract her illness, since Mare isn't using it anymore.
  • Spica transfers in either the Spring or Fall semester of 2008, as a third-year cause she's 19.

At this point you might probably ask: how did I get those dates? Well, let's look at some choice lines from the prequel. Spica says this on 11/17 ():

"The universe is extremely vast. Our Milky Way is just one of the billions of galaxies. Our sun is just one of the 200 billion stars in the Milky Way Galaxy.
And earth is just one of the planets orbiting the sun. We're just two individuals on a planet home to 6.6 billion people."

I then checked population estimates for the years on which November 17 falls on a Saturday. The closest match was 2007, as found here. Thus, I can say the release of Hoshizora occurs 23 days after the bad end (200934日 - 2009327).

I'm pretty sure her illness was just from stars in general and not one specific one. Also I'm curious as to the names you gave You and Yume.

Names explanation:

Altair and Vega are Hikoboshi and Orihime, respectively. In the novel both You and Yume compare themselves to those stars (e.g. "even if we're separated like Orihime and Hikoboshi"). Where does Spica come in? Asuho ponders whether Hikoboshi would have chosen the star Spica instead of Vega, which I interpret to be Asuho thinking herself similar to Orihime, and her referring to Yume as the star Spica. Thus, I'm simply using Asuho's name for Yume.