VN where most of the Female characters are likable?

crunchytaco

Do you guys know a vn where 90% of the female casts are likable? They don't need the most interesting routes or plots since I like stories that are character driven. 

Most VNs I've played, I usually only find one/two heroine likable and the rest  blah to go through or down right irritating.

Examples: Ever17 - None; Fate/Stay Night - Saber; Muv Luv Extra - Meiya;  Sharin Himawari - Sachi; Sengoku Rance - Isoroku; Steins;Gate - Suzuha/Kurusi

So either I'm alone for holding a possibly shallow POV or this is just the norms for anyone playing a VN.

That's what I thought until I played Muv Luv: Alternative and I was blown by the entirely new female casts introduced. I liked every single one of them. Sometimes I loved them more than Meiya, my route choice.

I really wish they made Nisekoi into a VN. I would have such a difficult time picking routes in that game.

Likeable in what sense? The divergence between different types of female characters and their traits is so huge, there's no possiblity a game might host a cast, where all the characters will be likeable to a single person. If you find a game, where you like everyone and anyone it might mean the characters are really shallow. This is far from reality, where people often differ tremendously, out of various reasons. And if by "likeable cast" you meant "realistic", then you should rather grab a book, as vn's rarely tend to have realistic, down-to-earth characters.

Besides, this is an extremely subjective question; what you like might not be what others like. How are they supposed to help you, then?

Some may disagree, but I thought Utawarerumono did it's characters pretty well (Yuzuha <3333). G-Senjou no Mao also has mostly likable characters (Mizuha is debatable, but the fact that she is integral to

Yuki's

character makes it worth imo).

...Also, I'm not gonna lie, I have no idea how you found Saber enjoyable but not Sakura or Rin. Most people (myself included) would say it's the other way around.

You should probably specify what traits did you like to help pick vns with those heroines because it's hard to suggest when you don't know about them.

What personality traits did you like about them?

Did you like their story?

Did you like their looks?

Did you like their interaction with the protagonist?

Answering this probably helps a lot in suggesting vns with heroines you like, otherwise it's just too subjective.

I really wish they made Nisekoi into a VN. I would have such a difficult time picking routes in that game.

Nisekoi is getting a VN though or at least that's the biggest speculation, so I guess your wish's been granted

I'm taking this as "likeable" as opposed to "loveable". I'm a VN noob but as said above, what some people find "likeable" isn't going to match your tastes nor standards.

Out of the few VNs I've read, I found all 5 Rewrite, all but 1 heroine of Little Busters, and 7 of the 8 female characters in Flyable Heart likeable, my opinion being based of personalities. And I'm sure there's people who dislike several of the characters from the VNs I mentioned, but that's how it works.

This is 100% subjective. So... yeah. Take me for example, I've always claimed Rin >>>> Saber, and while I agree about Meiya, you'll find *plenty* of people swear by Sumika.

Edit: Alright, if I had to say one VN I'd go with Eustia, I liked all the girls. Not equally, but I liked them all. But that's not in English so uh yeah.

Lol you guys don't have to answer to my taste. Maybe I didn't specify enough. I'm asking according to your taste and suggestions. Was there a VN that you found most of the characters appealing? I'm not going to criticize you for not agreeing.

I didn't want to get specific about my personal taste because then I'd probably zero down to 0% suggestions.

The only example I gave was something I like was Nisekoi (an anime) where it seems like all the girls are universally appealing.

I liked every girl in Brighter than Dawning Blue, Lamune

and almost every girl in Shuffle

I was blown by the entirely new female casts introduced.

Being blown by the entire female cast sounds like a good time to me.

I watched qute a faw Harem Anime where all the heroines ware very likable in my opinion, but when it comes to VN that's a harder one, True it might be just becouse I watched a lot more Anime then I had read VNs.

Maybe G-senjou no Maou, I found 3/4 heroine to be likable + one of main characters that didn't get a route was likable too. For the record Tsubaki was the one that I didn't like.

I liked all the main heroines in Majikoi, even Chris. They were varied, as one might expect from a slice of life/comedy VN, but still very likable. Though, Momoyo was a little too alpha for my tastes. Thankfully they didn't make her do-S in her and Yamato's relationship.

I loved all the heroines in Devils Devel Concept.  A thin mask if humanity laid over a bunch of borderline psychopaths.  *Clephas sighs happily*

Also, who the heck actually likes Eustia from Eustia?!

I loved all the heroines in Devils Devel Concept.  A thin mask if humanity laid over a bunch of borderline psychopaths.  *Clephas sighs happily*

Also, who the heck actually likes Eustia from Eustia?!

W-Well I did!

But yeah I'm aware you're not a huge fan of that VN in general so... to each their own.

The one VN in which I liked most of the female characters was rewrite. Others are close but just not quite. :P

Same here...I like female characters in Rewrite too :P

For the other VN I think I haven't find any female characters that suit my tastes (Or should I say I haven't played many VN so I think that female characters in Rewrite is the best for now) ._.

Translated: Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (the heroine I thought I was going to hate turned out to be my favorite)

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Majikoi series

Untranslated:

Tsujidou-san no Junai Road

Magical Witch Academy

Kansen 1 and 3

Kyonyuu Fantasy series (fair warning, you'll have to allow some time for character development for some heroines like Isis and Estoria)

Tsujidou's girls are a bit of an acquired taste, though...

Any game by Hooksoft will have non-annoying heroines (though they won't be awesome either, as they are all designed to appeal to practically everyone).

Mmm... I like Konata yori Kanata Made's heroines, but the game really isn't about the heroines at all.  It's an utsuge focused around dealing with certain issues relating to the protagonist's situation (avoiding spoilers).  I also like Yurikago yori Tenshi Made's heroines... a do-M angel, a psychotic loli angel, an indestructible girl who is twisted by the nature of her body, and a junkie angel that uses drugs to erase the connection between her memories and emotions. 

I won't play fate/stay night just because theirs no Illyasviel route. I watched the anime and thought it was amazing. I like Rin and I love Saber and I like archer

(Especially his showdown with Berserker)

, and I actually like the main character, however besides there not being a Illyasviel route, I also don't like the feel of how they brooke the routes into, Heavens route, ex. I would like my endings to be clearly happy and simple, you could through a few bad endings in if you make the wrong choices, but main end, clearly happy. Maybe I'm just being difficult. I know it's one of the better visual novels, I've read the bad ones. Maybe I'm afraid that if I read this, it means another good visual novel is finished and I only got a few left. Huh. Anyway to answer your question, the two that come off the top of my head are Majikoi (excluding Chris) and Cho Dengeki Stryker. I like everyone in Stryker, story and routes were so good I couldn't put it down.