Magical Marriage Lunatics! Official TL Thread

JeMhUnTeR

To the team

Well, forgot to ask about these names?

- ルルーナ: Ruruna or Luluna. As for me, I think it's Ruruna (that's what I could hear from the game)

- ドーラ: Dora or Dola. Dora?(same as above)

- アドリアーネ: Adoriane or Adriane

My first 5 files were half-bad terrible (that I want to slap myself back then) since I don't get used to this work yet and not much serious so please bear with me. Hope I won't slow the team more.

I'll try my best to help finish the common route at the end of this year (if I can keep this speed).

To anybody who's viewing this thread

53863323.jpg

All the team-only stuff is being posted here o.o

• 4 weeks later...

Update 27/9/2014

8386/15935 of common route has been translated! Yay! (if this going well we'll finish the common route at the early of November、but the common patch....)

Though we have translated this far but with just 1 active TLC to do all the TLC's work is kinda too much.

So I desperately ask for more helps from any TLC out there who are free or already in a project, if you can save some of your times to help checking just 100 lines/day is awesome enough.

頼んだぞ!

@Jem: fix those lovely out-of-bandwidth images please, you got 1 hour after saw this.

Assuming you guys are doing quality work, maybe you should get in touch with MangaGamer after all:

http://ask.fm/MangaGamerStaff/answer/118247279858

https://twitter.com/The_Doddler/status/517074699830833152

edit: Yeah this was a few months ago, but at this point it's worth responding to what Nosebleed said on page 1. Da Capo 3 was C&Ded because Aaeru is kind of a crazy person who wasn't willing to work with MG on their terms and they were going to localize DC3 no matter what, allowing a fan TL to coexist was out of the question. As long as you meet MG's standard of quality and are willing to work with them then it seems like they have no problems working with you.

• 3 weeks later...

Update 29/10/2014

118561/15935 of common route has been translated! Not much as I expected.

Still desperately need more TLCs and Editors. Please come save us.

Updated our wordpress site.

Wow, not only did you finish the common route but also translated more lines than there are in the game? Now THATS PROGRESS!

Joking, now seriously, I wish you luck with the project.

Wow, not only did you finish the common route but also translated more lines than there are in the game? Now THATS PROGRESS!

Joking, now seriously, I wish you luck with the project.

Oops, wrong type. Your joke gave me a good laugh at the very late night here.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you heard anything from MangaGamer yet?

We did contact them, and they did take a look, but they only gave us an ambiguous answer.

I can only guess that they want us to finish up the entire visual novel before showing it to them, rather than portions.

So, it's very much possible we will still end up partnered with them, but it is also just as likely we won't be.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...